Chapter 11: There's No Place Like Home

After waving goodbye to the people of Emerald City, the gang made their journey back to Munchkin Land, all be it unsuccessful. Sure Dylan got his brain, Dock-Ins got his heart, and Dante got his courage, but Dolly and Dorothy, are stuck in Oz, and the whole reason they went on this journey, has slipped through their fingers or in this case claws. As they made their sad journey back, they could see the woods had started to change, they'd become lighter, more peaceful, and more adventurous but Dolly didn't care, as she lowered her head in sadness. Upon passing the Coquelicot Club, the crew could see that the club had transformed into a tavern with a bed-and-breakfast resort. However, Dolly didn't seem to care.

{LATER}
Upon reaching the large gap between the road, it revealed that the road was magically fixed along with the tree. Constantine could be seen sitting above his den.

"Well, Dante, I must say, I didn't know you had it in you." He said, but the crew simply ignored him as they walked past him.

{LATER}
Upon reaching the edge of the woods, they could see Dock-Ins station has been magically fixed. But just like the Coquelicot Club, they didn't seem to care and walked by. Suddenly, they saw that the Dimitri Trio were playing when they noticed them.

"Hey, it's them!" D1 said, and the trio ran up, "Yo, we want to thank ya for freeing us."

"Yeah, freeing us," D3 added.

"And as an apology, we want you guys to have these dog biscuits we've kept," D2 said, holding up a handful of dog biscuits

"Thanks, guys, but... we're not hungry," Dolly said as she slowly walked by, followed by her friend. The Dimitri trio looked at each with confusion as they watched the crew leave the forest.

{LATER}
Upon reaching the corn fields, the crows were back to their old tricks, but upon seeing the crew, they immediately flew away. But again, this didn't phase anyone, as they finally reached Munchkins Land.

"DeeDee!" Dizzy called out, looking through the telescope, "It's Dolly!"

"Dolly?!" DeeDee asked, popping from the window and grabbing the telescope to see Dolly and her friends, "It is Dolly!"

"Sound the pups!" Dizzy ordered which DeeDee quickly ran off and pulled on a rope that was attached to a bell. As the bell rang, all the pups quickly ran out to greet the heroes of Oz, only to stop and see that Dolly was visibly upset.

"Hello, Dolly!"
"Hello, Dolly!" Both Dizzy and DeeDee greeted her while jumping up and down with excitement.

"Hey Dizzy, hey DeeDee." She greeted them back only to look on in sadness.

"What's wrong?"
"Yeah, what's wrong?" Dizzy and DeeDee asked.

"Oh, just stuck here, now that our only chance of leaving escaped us," Dolly explained to which the pups were all awed in sadness.

"We're sorry that you're stuck here."
"Yeah, we're sorry." Dizzy and DeeDee said as they hugged Dolly, who nuzzled them back.

"It's okay, guys. I mean, I guess it won't be that bad." She said when suddenly the wind started to pick up again. Dorothy barked and pointed to a small twister that was spinning toward them.

"Look, it's a tiny twister!" Dante shouted.

"Wait, that's no twister... that's..." Dolly said when the twister was revealed to be the Good Witch of the North.

"Hello, my fellow Munchkins!" She greeted them, getting a cheer from them, "Oh I'm so happy to celebrate this glorious day with..." She stopped and saw Dolly and Dorothy, "You... well, what are you doing here still?" She asked.