Chapter 6

*Next morning*
*Maya's point of view*
I wake up and see Mohammad awake and brushing his hair in front of the mirror. "Morning babe," I say and Mohammad turns around and says, "Good morning baby, you ready for the day ahead?" "Yeah, I wish we could stay longer in New York, but I know with us it is not about the place, it is about us and only us." I say and Mohammad smiles and comes over to me in the bed and says, "I love you so damn much. I promise we will have even more fun in LA, New York will always be in our memories, the people we met and the things we did. Now, get out of bed so we can go make more memories." He kisses me then gets up and I watch him walk away and bit my lips and say, "Damn, you look hot, I could just jump on you right now." He laughs and says, "If you do that we will miss your flight and we would not be able to get to LA faster. And we will do so much more there, don't worry." He winks at me and I put my head on the pillow and say, "Now, you are the one driving me crazy, I swear." We both laugh then I get out of bed and head to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

We reach the airport and we quickly head to board and then we go to a restaurant and we sit and order breakfast. We sit in front of each other and we keep making each other laugh. I think anyone who does not know we are on our honeymoon, I think figured it out by our body language and the way we were acting towards each other, our hands were touching on top of the table and we just had fun. When our food came we eat and kept laughing and we feed each other.

We paid the check and we gathering our things when this girl came out of nowhere and she said, "Hey, here is my number call me." Then Mohammad says, "Don't you see I am with someone, she is my wife and I would never look at anyone else but her." "Ow, her, trust me, she is just using you for your looks and money. Also because no one else would, so you did, it is very sad, come with me and I will show you a real good time, you will forget all about her, I promise." Then Mohammad gets up and slaps the taste out of her mouth and I smile and then he says, "Talk about my wife disrespectfully and you will get way more than just a slap from me. Flirt or talk to me again and seriously she will smack the boatax from your face and she will knock you out, come on let's go babe." He says and grabs his stuff and holds his hand out for me. I grab my things and take his hand and we walk away.

*No one's point of view*
The girl that was flirting with Mohammad took out her phone and she called the last person on her speed dial. 

*Phone convo*
The girl: Hey Sara (Sara is the sister that was flirting all the time with Mohammad and the one who beat Maya up and put her in the hospital)
Sara: Hey, so did it work?
The girl: He slapped me and yelled at me and said no one can ever come between them and then he grabbed his things and held out a hand for her, she grabbed her stuff and took his hands and they walked off.
Sara: that bastard, and you, I thought you could do it and it looks like you are not that special. Bye bitch.
Sara then hangs up.
*End of phone convo*
"Last time I ever do something for her." The girl says then walks away from the restaurant.

*Maya's point of view*
We finally got on the plane and Mohammad was furious about what happened in the restaurant. We get in our first class seats and we put the divisors up. We lock our seat bleats and a while later the plane takes off. I look over to see Mohammad and his face looked very pissed off. I grabbed his hand and he still didn't look at me. I then say, "hey, babe, are you okay, look at me." Nothing, so I grab his face in my hands and make him look at me, once he looks at me I ask, "What is wrong babe?" "The girl got to me a lot, she pissed me off and I don't want you to see me pissed off and angry." I then take off my seat belt and take his off as well and then I get up and say, "Come with me." I hold out my hand and he takes it and gets up. We go to the big first class bathrooms where there is a mirror. I lock the door and I take him to stand in front of the mirror and we stand beside each other. I then say, "Look at me, see this girl standing beside you, you have seen me through ugly, sad, depressed, and everything else. You have build me up from a scared, shy, depressed girl to a girl that is getting better. I want you to know that it is okay if you get mad, angry, or if you cry, because I will be here no matter what. Just like you are always here for me." Then I turn to look at him and he turns to me as well and hugs me and cries on my shoulder.