Chapter 10

*1 week later*
*Mohammad's point of view*
The week has been amazing, we were able to do and see many things we have never done before. Maya and I have been getting even closer and every moment has been magic and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We have done amazing things in LA, from going to the zoo, to so many more things. We even went shopping a little, I bought Maya some dresses that I think would be perfect for her. I have kept them a secret because it is for the next part of our honeymoon. We are now sitting in first class on our way to Miami, Florida. I can't wait for us to get there. We were sitting by the window together. We have already taken off so we put the seat divider that was between us up and we unbuckled our seat belts and we are cuddled up to one another. "I love you so much," I say as I play with Maya's hair. "I love you to so much babe. So what are we going to do in Miami?" "It is a surprise, but we wouldn't be spending so much time in Miami." "We aren't?" "No, well not at first, first I have a surprise that you will have to wait and see." "Okay, I just wanna get there already, I wanna be with you so bad in bed."

I bit my lips and whisper, "Don't say that now, my hormones are already through the roof, I can't take that talk. You are really so sexy, every touch that is happening right now makes me want to rip your clothes and just make love to you." I hear Maya giggle then she whisper back into my ears, "I really think we should not talk like this now either because I am about to burst. I wanna be under you so bad and your voice is making me even more hornier. So let's just sit in silence until we arrive, or I am really gonna loose it." I bit my lips again and then nod and just put my arms around Maya tighter and we just sit there and we put on a movie and we just play with each other's fingers, waiting anxiously to arrive.

We finally land and we get off, then we are on our way to pick up our bags when I see a janitors closet, I grab Maya and we go in and no one is there, I lock the door and say, "I really can't hold myself anymore, everything is making me hornier by the second. I can't....." I stop talking when Maya kisses me and unbuttons my belt and pants. My hands go to her pants as well and unbutton them and take them off with her underwear. She takes off hers completely and removes my pants boxers full way down then she jumps and wraps her legs around me and then I hold her up and enter her. A few thrusts later Maya comes and I cum a minute later. After we finish she gets of off me and we both get our clothes on and grab our things and we head out to grab our luggage. The whole way to the baggage claim we were laughing at what just happened. People were looking but we couldn't give a damn.

After we got our bags we went to a section of the airport where the disney buses were that were gonna take us. Once Maya sees the bus she asks, "What is this?" I take out the disney cruise reservations from my phone and say, "We are spending the next full week on 'The Disneyland cruise'." "Really babe?" "Yeah, come on let's go." She smiles and we wait in line. When it is our turn we give our reservations to a desk person there and they take our bags and it gets put in the compartments in the bus and we ride the bus and we wait for everyone to get on and then the bus drives off. I got a blanket from our bags and we sit together cuddled up to one another with the blanket over us. Maya fell asleep but I stayed awake thinking about my love for this woman. She is really everything to me.

*Hours later*
*Still Mohammad's point of view*
After the hour bus ride, multiple hours standing in a line waiting to get registered, to finally arriving our turn, to getting our key cards, to waiting for passport check, to finally getting on the boat, to us finally getting to our room. We put our bodies on the bed directly. "Finally, I am so exhausted. It has been a long day." Maya says as she takes off her hijab and cuddles up to me. "It has indeed....." I get interrupted when a voice says, "Dear guests this is a fire drill, we need to practice in case of an actual emergency. Please head to the hallways and follow the lighted pathways and do not panic." Maya gets up and puts her hijab back on and we get our key card and head out.