Chapter 9

*Mohammad's point of view*
While I was showering, all I could think about was Maya and how it must have felt, for   her today. When I finish I get dressed in the bathroom, with my things I got before I came in. I finished getting ready and when I got out I was about to say something to Maya when I saw she was asleep under the covers. I can't blame her, the day took a lot out of her. I smile and slowly get in bed and dim the lights so it was all out. I get under the covers and Maya then comes to me and cuddles up to my bare chest. I put my arms around her and hold her tightly and start to fall asleep, playing with her hair.

*Next morning*
*Maya's point of view*
I wake up and find no Mohammad, but a note in bed, I take it and it reads,

"Good morning babe, you must be wondering where I am, well that is a secret for now. Anyways I ordered you breakfast it is on the table, after you eat, I want to go down to the hotel spa and tell them who you are, they know what to do. XOXO" I smile and put the note down and then I get out of bed and go over to the table and the food looks amazing. I sit down and enjoy breakfast with a cup of coffee looking at the view from my big window. After breakfast as I go to get dressed I find everything already set up by Mohammad. I get dressed and then grab my purse and my phone and head to the hotel spa. When I get there, the receptionist lady asks, "Hello, how may I help you?" "Umm.. hello, my name is Maya Qutab, my husband told me to come here." "Ahh, Miss Qutab, right this way please." She gets up from her chair and she says, "I will take you to get started," I walk with her, she then takes me to a room and she says, "A woman will be in shortly to give you a massage. Just relax and take everything off." She smiles and then leaves, I then strip everything and put a towel around me. I wait for a minute or two then a woman comes in and she says, "Hello, my name is Sierra, I am the woman that will be giving you your massage today." "Hi, my name is Maya and it is a pleasure to meet to you." She smiles then comes over to the bed and removes the cochin from the bed that shows a hole that will help you breath when you are laying down on your stomach. She then says, "Lie down under the big towel and relax." I let go of the towel around me and get under the cover on my stomach. The lady then gets the oil and she starts the massage. She was excellent, I almost fell asleep, I was very relaxed. She then tells her to turn around and she puts the cochin and she then works the front. I had a relaxing 2 hours.

After the massage I get dressed and then I am shown to the place where they wash the hair. They wash my hair then they blow dry my hair while some women come and give me a manny pedi both hands and legs. Then after they all finish, I am lead to the make up room. There a lady does my make up light and she puts some fake lashes on. After I finish I head to the reception and put my hijab back on. The lady at the desk says, "Here, your husband says to give you this." I take the note and read it while sitting down. The note says, "Hey babe, I hope you had a relaxing day so far at the spa. I can't wait to see you now. But there is still somethings you need to do. Now go downstairs to the lobby now, and look for someone named 'Zack', tell him you are Maya Qutab and he will know what to do. XOXO" I smile and head to the lobby and when I get there I go to the front desk and there was Zack already there. I go up to him and say, "Hey, Zack, my name is Maya Qutab and my husband said to come to you." "Ahh!!! Yes. come with me please." He comes out and we walk outside where there is a limo awaiting for me. Zack then says as he opens the door for me, "The next note is inside, the driver knows where you gotta go." I then say, "Thank you." I then get in the limo and the door is closed I then see a note next to me. The car starts driving off and I pick it up and it says, "Hey babe, so I know you just got a note in the spa but I wanted to write another note, because I love you. You have meant the world to me since the first day we meet. Now the driver will take you to a shop and I want you to pick out something nice for the surprise day. I left you a credit card in an envelope it is in the door. XOXO" I look in the door for an envelope and I find it and take it and open it I find a credit card, I take it and put it in my purse.