Chapter 12

*3 weeks later*
I am in the bathroom in Paris, while Mohammad went out for a walk. I told him to go out alone, and that I wanted to rest, so he left. He said he will go for an hour and bring some food. I pee on the stick and wait 3 minutes. After the 3 minutes, I hear a peep and I look at the stick, it says 'Pregnant 3 weeks' I then remember the night it happened and how it was the night we surprised each other in Rome, Italy. I suddenly get scared and decide to call Sadien, one of Mohammad's sisters.

*Phone convo*
Me: Hey, Soso, how are you?
S: I am good, how are you?
Me: I am scared, Mohammad is went for a walk alone, I told him I wanted to rest and he wanted to walk, so he went. I then ran and took a pregnancy test.
S: What did it say?
Me: I am 3 weeks, pregnant.
S: Oh! My! God! Wait do you remember like what night it happened.
Me: Yes, I'll tell you all the details when I see you. But I am scared to tell Mohammad.
S: Why?
Me: You know, before him and you guys came into my life people I got close to leave me and I am afraid with the same with him.
S: I promise he would not leave and neither will we. We are always gonna have your back from now on.
Me: thanks for calming me down and for talking to me.
S: No problem, are you gonna tell Mohammad?
Me: No, we are coming back in a few days, I wanna tell him in a big nice way.
S: Okay, that will be cute. So how is everything so far?
Me: It is great, your brother went all out, I can't wait until I see you soon and tell you everything.
S: Me too, I can't wait until I see you again. Listen we are going out now, I'll call you later, okay.
Me: Okay, have fun, bye.
S: Bye.
*End of phone convo*

After I hang up I take the pregnancy test and hide it in my bag, really well. Then I go sit on the bed and fall asleep, because I am really tired.

*Mohammad's point of view*
I go out and walk for a bit and then head to the restaurant and grab some food for Maya and I, then I head back to the hotel walking. Once I get back to the room I walk in and see Maya under the blankets and asleep. I smile and take of my jacket and shirt and shoes, I also take of my pants and then climb in bed with Maya and I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles up to me and I just lay there thinking about her and how magical this trip has been. I can't wait until we get back to Saudi and I can show her our new home, that I put together for her.

*3 days later*
We are on the airplane now, sitting in first class, we were in the middle again and we put up the blinders and we were watching a movie on the same screen together. Maya suddenly stops the movie and she turns to me and asks, "Babe, where are we gonna be living when we get back, like are we gonna stay at your dad's hotel or what?" I smile and take my hand and brush it over her face and say, "Do you really think I wouldn't have a plan for that? I have everything planned. My dad has this property he bought, he wasn't gonna use it but he said it was such a nice house he didn't want to destroy it, so he said you and I could have it, and before we got married, those 4 months I was working on it with my brothers and we designed it and now when we get back, we have our own brand new home." She smiles and says, "Babe! You really have thought about everything." "Of course, I wanted everything perfect for you and I don't regret anything, because you are worth it for me." She leans in and gives me a kiss full of love and lust. I kiss back and then she lays on top of me while still kissing, then she pulls away and she lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist tightly. We spend a while like that. Then it was time to land. We get up and gather our things and wait for it to land.

When we land we get our bags and head out. When we are by where the people who are waiting for us, we see my brothers and sisters. They see us and we go over to them and the boys take me and engulfed me in a big group hug, and the girls take Maya. Once the boys let go, one of my my brothers named Fahid says, "No way are you seeing her until we get back to mom and dad's place. The girls came in a car alone and they took her with them." I smile and say, "Well, that is good. I am happy they like her so much to do that. It makes me really happy. It also gives me time to talk to my brothers, let's go." They help me with the 2 trolley of bags and we head to the car. Fahid drives us and when we are on the road he asks, "So, how was the trip? I mean you were gone for 2 months? You didn't even tell us where you went, you didn't post pictures." "We didn't post anything because we said when we got back we will. First we went to New York, then LA , then we went to Dallas, and then we went to Miami for the Disney land cruise, then we headed to Italy for 2 weeks, then we went for Paris for 2 weeks, then our trip ended." "Damn, you really went all out for her." "I did, and it was so worth it to see her smile everyday. I wouldn't have done anything different." "Aww, I am glad she was happy because I see that when she was happy she made you happy. And all I ever want for you, my brother is to see you happy." I smile and say, "Thanks  and also thanks for helping with the house again." "No problem, we are family and we will do anything for each other." I smile and the rest of the way was me telling stories about what we did on the honeymoon.