Chapter 14

*Maya's point of view*
"Babe, do we really have to go?" "Yes babe, you look beautiful like this come on." "Okay." We then head downstairs and Mohammad grabs my abaya and helps me put it on and we head out and head to my grandma's apartment place. When we arrive there were no close parkings so Mohammad dropped me off by the building and went to park the car, I waited for him outside. While waiting I see some of my dad's girl cousins coming to go up. I say hi to them and one of them asks, "What are you doing out here alone? Where is your husband?" "I am right here, I went to park the car." I hear Mohammad's voice say and he then grabs my hand and I say, "Well we are heading up," I wave and Mohammad and I walk up a couple of stairs then we walked a little and got in the elevator and head up to the 3rd floor. We ring the doorbell and one of my brothers opens it and we go in and hug. Then Mohammad helps me remove my abaya and hangs it for me while I fix myself in the mirror. We then head in together hand in hand and great everyone. Then we sit down and they ask us about our honeymoon for a few moments and then it was the mess that I don't like. Mohammad was engaged with some conversation with some of the boys and I try talking with the girls and anyone but no one had wanted to listen to me. I grab my bag and head to another living room space area and scroll through Instagram.

Then the door opens and it was Mohammad, he closes the door behind him and comes to sit down next to me. I put my phone down and sit down on his lap. "I know I am sensitive about this, but when I try to talk with them, I feel invisible, I feel like they don't care about me." Mohammad then lets me stand up and he stands up as well. He then takes out his phone and puts some romantic music and he puts the phone on the couch and then he removes my hijab and puts it on the couch. He then puts my arms around his neck and his arms are around my waist. We slow dance for a bit just looking into each other eyes. "God damn it, you are very beautiful, I can't believe you are mine to have for the rest of my life," Mohammad says as he brushes his hand on my cheek. I blush and he then comes close to my face and he kisses my cheek. "Can we leave please, already? We greeted everyone and we stayed for a bit." "Yeah, let's go." I grab my hijab and I put it on and then Mohammad and I get out of the room together. We head to the main living room and Mohammad say, "We are leaving it was nice seeing you guys." "Why, you guys didn't stay for long." My mom says. "We have a couple of things we need to do today, I am sorry, we came to see you guys for a bit, next time we'll stay longer." Mohammad says we wave goodbye then turn around and walk a bit and Mohammad takes my bag and gives me my abaya. I wear it and then we head out together and get it in the elevator. When we arrive downstairs Mohammad helps me down the small stairs and then says, "Wait here, I will be right back with the car," he kisses my cheek.  He then walks away and I stand there and wait.

While I am waiting one of my sisters comes, the one I hate, she asks, "Where is your husband? Did he finally wise up and leave you?" "Please leave me the fuck alone," "Why, can I just talk to you?" "The first thing you say to me in forever is that. Please leave me the fuck alone now. I am very happy now in my life and I don't need you." Then Mohammad comes around with the car and parks it and comes out and comes over to us and he says, "Leave my wife alone, let's go babe." He takes a hold of my hand and we walk together to the car. He opens the car door for me and helps me get in and then closes the door and he goes over to his side of the car. He gets in the car and he puts on sit belt and drives off.

When we arrive at Mohammad's grandparents place, they have a big gate which inside that you can park in there. We park in there and then before we get out I take off my abaya and say,"Wait," Mohammad stops and I climb into his lap and sit there with my face facing his and I say, "I want a few minutes before we go in." He smiles and then leans in and kisses me. His hands then find their way to under my shirt and his hands go up and down my back. "I want you so bad right now, you have no idea," Mohammad says as we separate with our heads together. "I actually do have an idea, I can feel your little friend poking out, don't worry I want it too." We both laugh then Mohammad says, "Whenever you wanna leave call me, and if you don't call me I will call you to leave okay?" I nod my head and hug him really tight and he hugs me as well real tight. We then separate and I go back to my seat and put on my abaya again and Mohammad got his self together and got out and came to my side and opened the door for me and helps me out of the car.