Chapter 11

*Mohammad's point of view*
As Maya falls asleep, I think I really didn't want her to get her period while on the honeymoon, I wanted her to not get it which means us making a baby together. My love for her is so strong that I want tinny us running around. My biggest dream now is to have kids with Maya, because she is the woman of my dreams. I honestly love her with all my heart and my love for her keeps growing every day more and more. I now can't even imagine my life with out her and I don't ever want to.

I spent a while just thinking about my love for Maya and just holding her and playing with her hair. After a while Maya wakes up and I ask, "how did you sleep?" "Good, because I feel asleep in your arms with my head listening to your heart beating, nothing will ever make me feel better or sleep great, more than that." I smile and then say, "I love you so much, I want you so bad right now, the fact that I can't have you for a week now is killing me." "Well... you know I have done some reading and it says that shower sex while on your period is okay, it just has to be safe and soft. If you are up to it." "Hell yes!! I know we had sex last night, but I want you so bad right now." She smiles and says, "give me 5 minutes in the bathroom and then come in, I will be waiting." "Okay." She then gets up and grabs one of her underwear and then heads to the bathroom. I smile and wait for 5 minutes then go over and close the curtains and take off my clothes and head to the bathroom. When I get inside I see Maya in the shower and Maya then turns around and kisses me, we then make love. While I am inside of her she says, "play with my breasts, they need attention." I then have her wrap her legs around me and then I grab one of her breasts with one hand and squeeze it while the other breast I put in my mouth. We had mind blowing phenomenal sex, that I wouldn't trade for the world.

After our sex session in the shower we changed then we get dressed, me in just boxers and shorts and Maya in a tank top with tight leggings, we cuddle up in bed and watch movies until it was time to get ready for the fancy dinner. "I wish I knew there would be fancy dinners on the boat I just got casual clothes." Maya says and I smile then say, "I knew and I got you something." I go over to where I put the things I bought for Maya. I take out the bags and she says, "baby, you shouldn't have." "I did because when I do that, your smile is the greatest thing that I ever witnessed." She smiles and then wraps her arms around me and gives me a kiss on my lips. "You are the worlds best husband, honestly, no human has ever showed me the same love you have, when I met you and when you loved me I realised that I have never been loved before I met you and your family. You are the only reason I wake up in the morning. The only time I smile is when I am with you. I want you to know that, and how much I love you." I smile and kiss her again. We then separate and start getting ready. "Babe, tonight is your night with how you want me to look, so with or without make up. I am fine with either." "You are so much prettier without, so without make up tonight. I love, love your face natural." "Natural it is, for you my love." I smile and then she puts on her dress and I help her zip it up.

She then puts her hijab and I put on my shirt and we put on our shoes and head to the restaurant we are supposed to go for dinner tonight. The whole evening went by with us holding hands and never letting go and just laughing and talking, enjoying our night together. I swear I could just stay with her for the rest of my life and I would be happy. She is everything I could ever ask for, I honestly don't get how her family don't see how good they have it, by having her in their lives. From now on, no one, no matter who gets to disrespect her.

*2 days later*
We were laying on the sun beds, me tanning while Maya was reading a book under the big umbrella by the pool on the deck when out of nowhere a couple of girls come and say, "Look at her, look at what she is wearing by the pool. Look at you, aren't you hot? Why don't you take it off?" "Because that's what she wants and that is what makes her comfortable." I say as I open my eyes and get up and face the girls. "Why are you defending her, are you like related to it?" One of the girls asks and I say, "She, she is my wife, I defend her all I want. What is it to you, what she wants to wear?" "You are her husband, I feel sorry for you. You should leave her and come be with a real woman, who will know how to make you feel right, you wouldn't have to fake it with me."