Farmhouse.
Maya Rudra room.

Maya open the bathroom door and saw Rudra sleeping on the floor near the door. A drop of tear drop from her eyes...

She try to pull him toward the bed but he was so strong. While trying to pulling him... she felt on him.

She try to stand up and when she felt a pair of arm tightening around her waist...

She look at Rudra and saw him looking at her...

Maya: Rudra what are you doing?

Rudra: Holding my wife closely....

Maya: Rudra please!

Rudra didn't listen to her. He stand up while holding her in his arm and went toward the bed. He got on the bed with her and hug her tightly and sleep. Maya was trying to get out of his grasp but he was so strong.

Maya close her eyes and sleep. Rudra open his eyes and saw maya was sleeping. He kiss her forehead and sleep.

Rudra: We are going back tomorrow... Mom dad need us.

Maya wasn't sleep. She heard Rudra.

Maya: Don't worry Rudra i will not tell anyone you had a girlfriend when we got married, you kidnapped and we will act like a perfect couple like we always do right!

Rudra: Maya please stop taunting me!

Maya: Good night.

Rudra: Good night i love you.

Maya ignore him and sleep.

Malhotra mansion.

Rahul: mom and dad come here!

Ram and Priya went to sit.

Ram: Is something wrong Rahul?

Rahul: I have hide something from you two.

Priya: What?

Rahul: Don't be angry with me. I wasn't sure at first. But now I am sure.

Ram: What's wrong Rahul?

Priya: Your daughter.. my little sister I know who she is!