Rudra maya room.
Maya look at her yellow lehenga.... 
She take out her skirt and wear her yellow glittery lehenga skirt.....

She then remove her shirt and wear her yellow blouse with silver embroidery... she try to tie the blouse as it's has a lot of laces.... But her hand couldn't go back well...

She heard the door open and saw Rudra coming inside. He was wearing a yellow kurta with white design on it....

Rudra: Are you done maya? We should be going to your parents house....

While trying to tie her blouse maya look at Rudra.
Maya: Just give five minutes...

Rudra nodded....
He look at Maya through the glasses... he could see she was struggling to tie the blouse...
Rudra walk to her and turn her to himself....

Maya look at him.... Rudra put his arm around Maya and pull her on him.... Rudra could feel her breath on his neck while Rudra pull the laces together making maya breathing harshly... he tie the laces together and keep his hand gently on Maya back....!

Rudra was so lost in Maya... he hold maya hand gently and make her sit on the chair....

Rudra look at Maya jewelry on the table...
He take her earring and make her wear it gently... He then take her necklace and walk behind her....

Rudra smile at her through the mirror... Maya smile back....Rudra kiss Maya shoulder and then put the simple necklace around her neck gently...

He kiss her neck again...
Rudra: Here you go baby.... Oh no wait!

Rudra take the small bowl of sindoor... he take a small pinch of sindoor and put it on her hairline...

Rudra: Now perfect.... Everyone must know you are taken....
He felt possessive looking at maya...

Rudra: You are looking so beautiful my love...

Maya smile... and he kiss her forehead...

Maya: And you are looking so handsome and I love you too Rudra...

Maya kiss Rudra forehead....

Maya and Rudra left....

Garden
The garden was decorated beautifully with different colors of flowers and lights...

Arya was sitting on a swing decorated with flowers.... She was wearing an orange lehenga...

She smile looking at her entire family but she was missing her sister in law and brother... but she knew Maya should be with Rahul first as he just found his sister back....

Rakhi walk toward Arya and apply a little haldi on her cheek...

Arya smile....

Then Anika and Kiara apply haldi on Arya cheeks and nose...
They smile at her...

Anika: I am so happy for you Arya...

Kiara: You are happy right?

Arya: Of course bhabhi... I will miss you both....

Anika: we will all miss you...

Arya hug them both... she apply a little haldi on their cheeks...
They smile....

Mahesh smile looking at his daughter lovingly...
He apply haldi on his daughter cheeks gently....

Arya smile looking at her father... her eyes were fill with tears but she didn't want to cry...!

Dev and Shivaay walk to Arya... they apply haldi on her cheeks and playfully on her nose...

Shivaay: My baby sister. I love you...