32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 32: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 32: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Gu Zhiqing, are you going out so early?"

Under the sun, the old ladies were taking the soles of their shoes, and when they saw Gu Nian coming over, they smiled and said hello.

The villagers rely on growing and selling medicinal materials.

In the past two months, more or less money has come into the account, a dollar or two is not too much, and fifty or sixty cents is not too little.

The days are much better than before.

The day when the money is divided at the end of each month is the happiest day for the old ladies.

I just got the money to go home yesterday, and when I saw Gu Nian, all the unhappy teeth were exposed.

If it wasn't for Gu Zhiqing's idea, would they have spare money?

I'm afraid it will be difficult to endure until the end of the year!

The money for selling medicinal materials has solved the urgent needs of many people.

Behind the scenes, the eldest girl and the little daughter-in-law in the village secretly called Gu Zhiqing the God of Wealth.

When planting herbs, I wish I could give Gu Nian a few bows to make the herbs grow better.

Tian Honghua was more clever than others, she put down her needle and thread, and stepped forward to greet Gu Nian.

"Did Gu Zhiqing go to the town? My eldest son happened to be driving an ox cart to the market today. I asked him to take you with me?"

Gu Nian laughed, the dimples were deep, revealing a sweetness.

"That's good, thank you Aunt Tian."

"Thank you for this little thing." Tian Honghua smiled angrily, turned her head and shouted, "Stone, stone, come out quickly, don't tell Gu Zhiqing to wait."

Seeing that his eldest son really came over in an ox cart, he personally helped Gu Nian to sit on it, and then he turned back and continued to do needlework.

"Or say you are clever, are you eyeing someone else's Gu Zhiqing?"

Tian Honghua glanced at her with a smile, neither admitting nor denying it.

Her son is old enough to marry a daughter-in-law!

"You really liked it? You want Gu Zhiqing to match your eldest son?"

Tian Honghua nodded with a smile.

"Look at it, is there a play?"

A row of big girls, you look at me, I look at you.

In the next moment, Qi Shushu shook his head.

"Gu Zhiqing asked at the university, and I heard that he also worshipped Dr. Qin in the town as a teacher. Do doctors Qin know?"

Living in the local area, who hasn't heard of Dr. Qin's name?

It is said that no matter how sick the patient is, as long as he takes a breath, Dr. Qin is sure to pull the person back from the gate of hell.

The blind can be cured, and the dumb can see.

At this level, it would be more than enough to be a dean in the city or provincial capital if the ancestors of the family were not here.