34

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 34: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 34: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It turned out that when Wang Lili first married Zhao Wenhua, her pregnancy was false.

At that time, I thought about deceiving people into marriage first, because there will definitely be children anyway.

Besides, the conditions are difficult now, and it is not the right time to have a child. After Zhao Wenhua returns to the city and has a child again, it will be good for everyone.

Wang Lili wanted to talk to Zhao Wenhua about this slowly, but she didn't want to. The man had doubts in his heart for a long time.

Day by day, her stomach not only didn't get bigger, but she didn't respond at all, how could she not know?

Life on the farm was really hard.

In winter, farmers who are busy in the fields, it can be said that because the land is frozen and unable to reclaim the fields, they just stay at home.

Not a farm.

When winter comes, the pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, etc. on the farm must not only be fed, but also cleaned on time.

Otherwise, if the poultry gets sick, not only will the entire county run out of meat supply, but it will not be able to meet the targets given above.

But Wang Lili is doing the job of cleaning the pigsty and feeding the poultry.

Zhao Wenhua was an educated youth who came to the farm because of his marriage, and he couldn't do other good jobs, so the steward arranged to work with Wang Lili.

Wang Lili was still overjoyed at the time, thinking that when a man is with her, somehow they can help each other, and Zhao Wenhua will definitely help if he can't do the work.

Besides, the two of them receive the same salary. She has to give Gu Nian and Zhao Wenhua's share, so can't they be used to support the family?

However, no matter how good you think, you can't help but the lazy man in the bones.

"Why don't you go to work? Today, the manager specifically said that if you don't go, don't do this job."

Wang Lili wrapped a scarf on her head and hurried in, only to see the man not only not going to work during the day, but also drinking.

"Where did you get the money for your wine? Why do you drink in the daytime, and you will be seen by the steward..."

Seeing her come over to grab the wine cup, Zhao Wenhua became ruthless and grabbed the wine cup.

The newlywed wife was planted on the ground, unable to get up for a long time, and she didn't even think about helping her.

"As soon as the manager sees it, I don't want to do this job for a long time! Anyone who likes to do it can do it!"

Get up early every day and get late, and make yourself stinky.

The house I live in is small and crowded, and sometimes it leaks...

Zhao Wenhua felt that this was not the life he wanted at all.

If it wasn't for Wang Lili's insistence on marrying him, even if she was still an educated youth, her life would be much better than now.

"I ask you... where did the money come from?"

Wang Lili's face was pale, and after a long time, she barely stood up, but when she opened her mouth, she was still struggling with money.