51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 51: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 51: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Fortunately, Cheng Baiji reacted quickly and rushed over to block Gu Nian.

He looked at his elder sister, full of disbelief, "Sister, how did you become like this after you got married? You used to be the most sensible and transparent, but what's the difference between you and a rural woman?"

Cheng Baiji still thought it wasn't enough and asked, "You know that because of my senior sister's relationship, grandpa can only be saved. Isn't this now a kind of revenge?"

In Cheng Baiji's heart, her sister is very gentle and pleasant, even if she is not as good-looking as her senior sister, she is the most beautiful person in his heart.

But the other person's red-eyed madman's appearance seemed not to be the same person as before.

Cheng Baiying cared very much about her younger brother. The most difficult and difficult times were only because of the younger brother's presence, and the two sisters and younger sisters supported each other to get through it. But what Cheng Baiji said right now seemed to be desperately stabbing a knife in her chest.

Cheng Baiying suddenly remembered that on the farm not long ago, because she couldn't do the farm work, Baiji helped him with most of the work. Her forehead was soaked with sweat, her legs were so soft that she couldn't stand still, she still gritted her teeth and insisted on finishing the job. throughout.

At that time, Bai Ji said that there were only so many things to do. If he did more, his sister could do less.

Cheng Baiying was deeply moved when she heard it, and looking back, the two sisters and younger sisters actually went to the point of tit-for-tat.

"Senior sister, I'm sorry to surprise you. Let me talk to her about my sister's affairs carefully."

Cheng Baiji looked at Gu Nian apologetically after speaking, seeing her nodding, pulling Cheng Baiying out was a bit rude.

The sister and brother stood under the tree, the sun was just right outside, and it was rarely warm on people, but the two of them had no desire to speak, and they were silent for a while.

Cheng Baiying was silent for a long time before saying, "Baiji, we used to talk about everything."

Cheng Baiji was startled, and remembered the time she spent with her sister in the past.

Because grandpa is more old-fashioned, many things are decided by the sister and brother, including Cheng Baiying's liking of Chen Yue. Everyone doesn't know it, but he never hides it from him.

How could Cheng Baiji not sigh, "But I always feel that you have changed a lot since you got married... Even if you get married, don't forget that we are descendants of the Cheng family in Beijing... "

Being down now doesn't mean being down forever.

The foundation of their ancestors is still there, and there may not be opportunities in the future.

My sister was too impatient, and the way she was fighting for things was the most dismissive thing she used to do.

Cheng Baiying fell silent, she was indeed dazzled by jealousy just now.

Just because my father-in-law said that if their village did win the place in the worker-peasant-soldier university, no one would consider it except Gu Nian...

"Sister, although Grandpa never came to see you, he still misses you very much. Think about it for yourself."

After Cheng Baiji finished saying this, he turned and left without any reluctance.