66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 66: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 66: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian opened her sleepy eyes, looking at this and then at that, she wanted to confirm whether Jiang Lingyi was joking.

Although confrontation is necessary, she originally planned to wait for the hospital's assessment before going north by herself. If Shi Niang did this, wouldn't she have disrupted all her plans...

Gu Nian said weakly in Jiang Lingyi's burning eyes, "Miss, it's good, but the hospital has an assessment these days..."

Jiang Lingyi retracted his gaze and turned to look at Qinzhou.

"What assessment has to be taken now?"

Qin Zhou was silent for a moment, but did not immediately touch his wife's brow.

Of course he can let Nian Nian go through his back door, but in this case, I am afraid that the people in the hospital will not believe her and treat her differently, and she will suffer in the future.

Gu Nian swallowed his saliva, "Miss, the teacher is also for our good. Since we want to practice medicine, it is only the first step to get admitted in an upright manner."

Qin Zhou touched his nose, "You don't want Nian Nian to be criticized, do you?"

The truth is true, but Jiang Lingyi can't wait for a moment. She can't wait to go to Beijing tomorrow to find out everything. As a result, Qinzhou asked her to wait a few more days. If she is willing to wait, there will be ghosts.

Jiang Lingyi held back his temper, "Then why don't you ask someone to postpone the exam?"

Qin Zhou: "I can intervene in other things, but it's best not to interfere in this matter, otherwise everyone will think that Nian Nian is going in behind."

Jiang Lingyi exploded in an instant, "It doesn't work, it doesn't work, what do you say? After waiting for more than ten years, it's already embarrassing for me to wait for a few more days."

She is not afraid of anything else, but is afraid that there will be changes. If the good daughter flies again, how can she live.

Jiang Lingyi didn't give up: "Brother Zhou, why don't you let Nian Nian go to the city hospital."

It was rare for his wife to soften her voice to him, Qin Zhou's heart moved slightly, but he still reprimanded: "Nonsense."

Starting from the city hospital is just the starting point for Nian Nian. After a few years, all of these will become her qualifications. How can you give up if you give up?

"Can't I open a hospital for her? Do all the hard work in the operating room, and I'll let her be the director!" Jiang Lingyi scratched her neck.

Qinzhou: ...It's not impossible?

Gu Nian's scalp tingled instantly: "Don't, don't, I, I still... go to Beijing with you first, and then take the hospital exam when you come back."

It's a waste to open a hospital for the exam.

"Niannian, it's actually not good to be a doctor in the operating room... Look at your dad, after so many years, he is still exhausted..."

Jiang Lingyi took Gu Nian's hand and walked down, completely leaving Qin Zhou behind, and she kept brainwashing Gu Nian, wanting to kidnap her to do something else.

Gu Nian turned back to peek at Qin Zhou and saw that his expression remained the same. I don't know how many times I have heard it in the past, but now I am adapting well.