40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 40: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 40: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian has participated in many conferences of this type in his previous life, usually discussing various intractable diseases, and researching some new surgical techniques.

Qin Zhou is also familiar with these things, only Cheng Baiji is the first time. When he came in and looked around, his eyes were full of novelty.

Gu Nian was amused by the unseen appearance of his former doctoral supervisor.

"Little Junior Brother, if there is something you don't understand later, if you are too shy to ask, you can ask the teacher quietly."

Cheng Baiji blushed and nodded fiercely.

Qin Zhou's name is very useful. When entering the venue, he doesn't need to report himself to the portal at all, just brush his face.

Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji followed, and followed through the VIP channel.

Cheng Baiji saw people's attitude towards Qinzhou, and immediately stared at him: "Senior sister, it turns out that the teacher is so powerful."

In the past, the greatness of Qinzhou was always told to him by Grandpa Cheng. Now, from the attitude of people, Cheng Baiji realized what kind of teacher Grandpa helped him win over.

Gu Nian supported his forehead and wanted to shake the young man up and tell him that he would be so powerful in the future.

"Senior sister, do you think I'm very naive?" So because of this, no one would consider him?

Thinking of Senior Sister and Brother Yue, the little boy was still a little sad.

But Brother Yue is really different.

He is prudent and thoughtful in every way, and there are many things that he can think ahead for her without having to think about it. On the contrary, he doesn't know many things, and he has to be told by his sister.

If he is a senior sister, he should also choose a mature and stable man like Brother Yue.

Gu Nian glanced at him sideways, the little boy's head was lowered and he could only see a top of hair. She smiled and gently boiled a bowl of chicken soup for the doctor's mind.

"Baiji, you are great, you have always been great, and you will be even better in the future, but you are still young now, and there will be a lot of room for growth in the future. It is the saying that gold will always shine. It is better to say that you are gold."

"Really?" Cheng Baiji couldn't believe it, senior sister said he was gold!

Gu Nian nodded vigorously in affirmation.

In fact, Cheng Baiji is really amazing. He has changed from a young master who holds the moon in the stars to a miserable boy in the bullpen, but he adapts very well psychologically. This is an advantage that many people do not have. He is persistent in academics. , Seeking truth, is also the reason why Cheng Baiji will achieve such great achievements in the future.

If you change positions, Gu Nian thinks that she may not be able to do better than Baiji, she is just relying on herself to live an extra life.

The movement of the brothers and sisters did not attract anyone's attention. The two of them whispered a few steps behind Qinzhou, and just looked up to find out Qinzhou's location.

Not far away, Qin Zhou actually had a dispute with a tall young man. The teacher's face was ashen, as if he was very angry.

Gu Nian and his junior brother looked at each other and quickly walked over.