21-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 21: 1 update + 2 update + 3 update Jinjiang exclusive serial... 
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 21: 1 update + 2 update + 3 update Jinjiang exclusive serial... 
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Wang Dandan's determination, Gu Nian said nothing more.

I will only talk about the specific situation and discuss it in detail next time. Now I will send Aunt Wang to the hospital for treatment.

Wang Dandan had doubts in her heart, but when she saw Gu Nian's confident appearance, she nodded honestly, took the money, thanked everyone again and again, and then turned to leave.

Zhang Chunlai saw him leave, and hurriedly trotted after him.

"Do you think what Gu Zhiqing said is credible?"

Wang Dandan shook her head, "I don't know, but I know my mother's feet must be treated..."

He put the money in his trouser pocket before he left.

When running, he subconsciously covered it with his hand, for fear of falling out.

At the moment, through his trousers pocket, he took out the shape of money and felt a little relieved.

Seeing Zhang Chunlai hesitate to speak, Wang Dandan pulled the corners of his mouth and tried his best to make a smile.

"Thank you bro."

It's for the ten bucks.

Also because Zhang Chunlai is willing to run this trip for him.

Zhang Chunlai patted him on the shoulder without saying anything.

This year, no one's money is tight.

Ten dollars is a lot, and he saved it after working for a long time.

He also knew the situation at Wang Dandan's house. The money was given, but it might not be received back.

So when he gave it before, he hesitated.

But what does this compare to human life?

Zhang Chunlai suddenly felt relieved, "Let's hurry up, send Auntie to the hospital as soon as possible, and start treatment as soon as possible."

Wang Dandan nodded fiercely, but the circles of his eyes were quietly red in the dark night.

At the Educated Youth Academy, Qian Ximei was still a little worried about Gu Nian, for fear that the child was ignorant and gave hope to others indiscriminately.

If she fails to save Aunt Wang in the end, wouldn't Gu Nian become a sinner?

"You shouldn't have promised to be so sure just now. You are a little girl. If you can't think of a way, no one will blame you!"

Jiang Yaping nodded unexpectedly, "Sister Ximei is right, even if you really think Aunt Wang is pitiful, you can't say that."

She thought Gu Nian was weird.

Sometimes it looks very transparent, and sometimes it is very ignorant.

What others dare not promise easily, it is nothing to her.

In case Aunt Wang...

It's a little sympathetic to Gu Nian, maybe it's just been put on it, and I have to make a promise?

Gu Nian was a little surprised to hear that, but he never thought that one day, Jiang Yaping would stand on her side and think for her.

Gu Nian is very good-looking, the best of all Jiang Yaping has ever seen.