91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 91: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 91: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wu Jingjie was lying on the ground, the teacher left, and so did the senior brother... He seemed to be abandoned by the whole world.

The two big men stood up and glanced at him with disgust, "Everyone is gone, why are you still pretending to be dead?"

Wu Jingjie tugged at the corners of his mouth and smiled, but tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Brother, let's go too? Director Qin said that the police will come later, so we don't need to stay here, right?" Another big man yawned and wanted to go back.

"Big Brother" slapped him **** the forehead, "You have to do things well when you receive money to do things. What if this person runs away while we are gone? Do you want to make money next time?"

"Think about it." The one who was beaten didn't feel any pain, and grinned foolishly, thinking about the ticket that was about to be handed to him.

The two only waited for a while, and sure enough, the police came to the door, and they saw the honest smile of the police.

The police probably already knew the situation before they came. After glancing at the two, they looked away and looked at the person on the ground, "Are you Wu Jingjie?"

Wu Jingjie: "Yes."

For the cooperation of this person, the public security raised an eyebrow, "Since it is, you have not arrested the wrong person, let's go, come with us to the police station."

The police stepped forward and took out the handcuffs, and with a click, Wu Jingjie was roasted.

The brawny man next to him lifted the man up like a dead dog.

Wu Jingjie once again walked in the small courtyard where he had lived for a while and gave him the greatest warmth. Every grass and tree here was withered, just like him, like the teacher's feelings for him, he suddenly laughed. He got up, lowered his head and cried.

"Is this man crazy?"

"We don't care about these, anyway, send people to the Public Security Bureau, and we can get the money!"

Wu Jingjie was taken into the police station by the police and sentenced to life imprisonment under the operation of Qinzhou.

Sometimes it's worse than being dead, living forever aimlessly.

When Qinzhou returned to Xiaoyanglou, the sun was about to go down, and the afterglow of the setting sun lit up the whole building.

He stood at the entrance and looked in, and Nian Nian was stumbling and learning how to cook with the old lady. Jiang Lingyi was standing beside her and kept giving instructions.

"Drain the oil, drain the oil. Nian Nian, this is too much!"

"Salt, salt, oops, that's sugar over there!"

Mrs. Jiang pushed her daughter towards the kitchen door, "Don't stand here, I don't know if you thought you were here to smash the place. Nian Nian was right. It's strange that you can't go wrong."

As soon as the old lady strayed, she caught a glimpse of Qin Zhou standing at the door. She disliked her little daughter, "Xiao Zhou, come and take your wife away, and do everything in the way here!"

Jiang Lingyi pursed her lips, she didn't think she was wrong, but her mother disliked her so much, she must have a granddaughter so she wouldn't love her anymore!