146-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 146: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 146: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The happy atmosphere in the living room stagnated because Chen Yue never denied it from beginning to end. Chen Ling looked left and right, smiled and ran over to hold Grandma Chen's hand.

"Damn, see what you said, we all live in one room, you have one, my mother and I have one, my brother and Chen Chao have one, where will my sister-in-law marry and live? It's better to let them move out. , Chen Chao can live in peace by himself."

Chen Ling's remarks were thoughtful and decent, and Chen Yue had the illusion that her younger sister grew up overnight. Aware of her brother's gaze, Chen Ling raised her eyebrows shyly.

Just kidding, following Sister Niannian for so long is not for nothing, and if she can't learn anything, doesn't it mean that she has no brains?

Grandma Chen is getting older, but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand anything. Getting married is a happy event for Timothy. Chen Yue and Gu Nian moved out after marriage. Not only did she not have Timmy, but she also went out at home. She was very happy at first. Children also scattered three points.

"Xiaoyue, tell your grandma honestly, do you miss her and despise you for taking care of your family? Chen Ling and Chen Chao are young, but your mother and I can support you without needing you, and if it doesn't work, your grandfather will stay. The bottom line is, if you can give up one of you, you can give up your younger siblings, you can rest assured that grandma won't let them cause you trouble."

"Grandma, what did you say? Nian Nian has a good family background, and he doesn't care about this money." Chen Yue restrained his smile, exuding a coldness all over his body. "I meant to move out, I haven't told Nian Nian at all."

"It just so happened that I had to say something about Chen Ling and Chen Chao, so I just made it clear at one time. My father went in, and Chen Chao was also my obligation. I should be the elder brother to support him in school until he reaches adulthood. Books, tuition, and living expenses are all paid by me, but when Chen Chao graduates and finds a job, I don't care about anything else. Lingling is a real sister. It's different. My mother has one, and I will also give one. As for the things that grandfather left behind, you also give Chen Chao and Chen Ling an equal share, and I don't want them here."

Chen Yue habitually took one step and three steps. After all, Chen Chao and them were separated by one floor. Right now, he seemed to be fine. He was of pure nature, but he couldn't bear that Chen Chao was Yuan Jiangxue's son, and Yuan Jiangxue didn't have a family. Sending Chen Chao was also because there was a mess there too.

Just based on what Yuan Jiangxue did, Chen Yue felt that he was a brother, and he did his best to support his brother to go to school until he graduated and found his own job. Dare to ask anything soft.

When my grandfather passed away, he did accumulate a fortune, and now it is not a problem to buy a flat for each of the two young people in Beijing. Chen Yue's share is not needed, and it is a big concession to leave it to his younger brothers and sisters. .

Grandma Chen's mouth moved, she really wanted Chen Yue to help Chen Chao, but when her eldest grandson revealed it like this, she didn't speak well for a while.

Originally, it was said that one person came into the house, lived under the same roof, and went in and out. After a long time, it was inevitable that he would have feelings. Gu Nian was a soft-hearted little girl. If she followed the drums, she would get closer to Chen Chao. In the future, Chen Chao If something happens, isn't Chen Yue here determined to help?