81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 81: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 81: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two fell silent for a moment, as if they were caught in a bad memory at the same time.

Wu Jingjie suddenly felt a little sighed when he remembered the events of the day. In fact, all the decisions were not made by him. As the younger apprentice, many times, he only had to listen to the instructions of his senior, and he had to do whatever the senior asked him to do.

But the teacher doesn't care about this. The teacher only knows that he and his senior brother lost the child.

Wu Jingjie sniffed and lowered his head aggrievedly.

Qin Zhou didn't realize this at the time, but he realizes it now. According to the way the two apprentices get along, Wu Jingjie did listen to people's orders more often, and Song Hongbo was the one who made the decision.

Seeing Wu Jingjie bowing his head, Qin Zhou said angrily, "You are also a big man now, so frowning, what does it look like!"

Wu Jingjie was shocked, he straightened his waist instantly, raised his head and raised his chest, but his eyes were still red when he looked at Qinzhou.

"Okay, you go to rest for a while, I know everything."

Wu Jingjie tried to distinguish the joy and anger on Qin Zhou's face, but he found that he really couldn't see it, so he had to stand up obediently and back out.

When he was about to hold the doorknob, he suddenly didn't know what to think, turned around and thought about it and said, "Senior brother came to see me a while ago, I don't know why, I always felt that when my brother and I were talking about you, His expression is a bit weird... Also, even if the child is lost, there is still a possibility to find it, teacher, don't give up, I will help you find it together!"

Qin Zhou opened his mouth, then closed it again. He just nodded, indicating that he had listened. When Wu Jingjie left, he pondered for a long time in the empty office.

Gu Nian's exam went well, and even if the doctors in the hospital wanted to pick their teeth, they couldn't do it.

When Hua Qiuwen saw that the assessment was over, she touched Gu Nian and asked, "How was the test, is it difficult?"

Gu Nian said, "It's okay."

She stayed in the hospital for a short time. In fact, it was the first time she saw Hua Qiuwen.

This time, Hua Qiuwen's eyes on Gu Nian changed instantly. Her father said before that he would make the assessment more difficult and give Director Qin a little stumbling block. He didn't expect Gu Nian to be here. what.

She pricked up her ears and listened to the assessment doctor's comments on Gu Nian.

"This little girl is really good at it. The angle is so tricky. If you change to someone with little experience, you don't know where to start."

"Yeah, the last time my apprentice was assessed, I failed since the simulated surgery."

"Or else, Director Qin has a set. Look at our apprentices, and then look at Director Qin's apprentices."

This doctor also took it for granted. They are both human beings, so why is there such a big difference? It was Qinzhou who knew heroes with a discerning eye. The two he picked out at random were good seedlings. No one could say for sure about talent.

Hua Qiuwen took it seriously. She likes people with ability, and Gu Nian is good-looking, but she didn't rely on means to gain the upper hand, but relying on her own ability, she felt that Gu Nian had an appetite for her.