[ 3 ]

This one is kinda funny, it's a scrapped version of a one-shot I was making, it's not finished ofc lol.

side note: MC was short for murderous child because i got tired of writing her name

──・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ─
———————————————————
[Broadcaster's pov]

     Turning off my microphone, I leaned back into my chair and stared into the hallway. "Hey!" I yelled down the hall. "Can someone get one of the announcers to cover for me! I'm gonna go play!" I waited a few seconds and heard a reply. "Yeah go ahead, I'll cover for you in 5 minutes." Replied a sort of childish voice. I stood up and walked down the steps of the announcement room (I'm not good at naming things-). A new match had started and I just wanted to participate, you know? Plus it was my favorite map agency.

     I've got no clue on what mode this was, I just hope it's something easy. Once the teams were sorted, we spawned in the main lobby of agency waiting for the countdown to be over. "Show them how it's done!" yelled our announcer. We finally got told what the mode was and it was pistols. I looked around at my teammates and noticed someone familiar. It was [Reader]. Despite us not talking much, we're basically best friends. They joined us like, a month ago? I actually haven't seen them for a while. That's strange. Either way they seemed decent at this when I last saw them. Maybe they're just as good as they were last time. Countdown over, I rushed myself upstairs to get an advantage. My favorite map + favorite mode, definitely a nice combination.

     First gun of the match was the Peppergun. Crouching by the door leading towards the hallway of the office, I kept my gun pointed towards the door near the meeting room. Somebody from the red team ran out, jumping over the railing. I managed to get a few hits on them before a teammate got them out. Us both getting a point for the kill. somebody came running out a second later and I got the headshot "What an amazing shot!" Yelled murderous child. Next gun, M9. I ran into the office, past the computers and to the balcony. I managed to find a few people there. I got a kill and jumped down trying to get the other person. Once I was on the ground, I saw [Reader] struggling on their gun. I tried my best to help them but I was on Hushpuppy. We both ended up dying. I respawned in the meeting room. Getting back up, I started heading toward the railing. I got a few kills from there. Hoping down, I ran into the lobby and camped the stairs waiting for the metal detector to expose the red team. 30 seconds had flown by and no one had walked by, holding my gun tight to my chest I ran up the stairs. But just then I heard a beep, I crouched by the pillar and waited for them to enter the lobby. Once I saw a glimpse of somebody coming in, I started shooting. "It's me, chill out!" Yelled a feminine voice. Out came performer and [Reader]. "Damn" she said in a sigh. "My bad!" I yelled.

     Then I saw a bullet miss me by a frame. I turn to my side and see two people on the red team. I tried my best to point and aim but ended up getting out quickly Via a backstab. "Yeaaow! You okay there?" Asked murderous child and then another voiced popped up "Wow you must think you're so clever for that one because you are, good job." Said the red team's announcer. Due to broken spawns that are yet to be fixed I spawned back in the lobby. Performer managed to get the kill for me and get the other person out. [Reader] helped me up and I noticed that [Reader] was nowhere to be seen in the
leaderboard. I look back at them and they look away embarrassed. "They've been stuck on their gun for a while now.." said performer. "I'm trying to help them get rid of it." they continued as they dragged [Reader] by the arm up the stairs. "How about I help them- You're the closest to the golden gun anyways." Performer thought for a moment before leaving them with me.

     I grabbed them by the hand and led them to the stairway by the metal detectors. Not even a few seconds had gone by but the room was getting swarmed by the red team. We tried our best to use the walls to our advantage to not die. We were able to get a handful of them, at least. I was able to get [reader] off the gun they were on too. I was low on health(1hp health, we've all been there- probably) by the time there was 1 person left. Performer was on golden gun but I could tell she was struggling because she was dying a lot.

     "[Reader]! Point and aim!" I yelled, they were dodging a lot of the bullets but were missing all their shots. Sighing, I got up quickly and grabbed them by their waist and pulled them into my chest. Holding onto their hand, I helped them line up the shot so we could get this over with. We ended up getting the headshot "BOOM! There goes their brain!" Cheered murderous child. In the room over we could hear a loud shot, and sudden music playing along with our announcer yelling "You and I are unstoppable!". The round was over and we were taken out of agency.

     "Broadcaster!" Called out Performer. "Hey Performer, nice game" I commented "Thanks. [Reader] asked if you could help them with their aiming, they're over by the shooting range." I thanked her and moved along

     Finally at the shooting range, I called out to [Reader] "[Reader]!" I yelled pausing a little "I'm here" I continued. I looked around slightly and saw them and MC practicing on a dummy. "Hands out and focus on the head!" MC yelled. "Hey" I said walking over to them. "Hi, sorry for the last match, my aim isn't that good.." said [Reader]. I slightly chuckled and patted them on the back. "It's alright, I shouldn't have put pressure on you when we were at the stairs. You were doing fine" I said watching them try and shoot the dummy.

     We ended up spending an hour together talking about random things. We also made some improvements to [Reader]'s aim. "I think that's enough practice for today. We should go" I said as I looked at the current time. "Wait, give me a few more minutes.." replied [Reader]. "It's late, I don't think Brute's gonna let us stay a little longer" I said, picking up my things "Hey partner! 5 more minutes before I'm kicking you out!" Yelled Brute. "See?" I sighed. "Hey, I promise we can come back in the morning and practice some more. You're improving a lot, I'm honestly really proud of you." I said gently. They sighed and as they shot one last time, earning a headshot. "Nice aim." I complimented them. "Thanks. Also- thanks for helping me" they said, giving me a tight hug before packing up. Then walking over to Murderous child, waking them up since they had fallen asleep a while ago. "Huh- Oh!-"
     "You got their head, hooray!"

>>next day (long chapter, I know...)<<

     "I'm worried," Said Performer silently. New day, new match. The map is Aircraft, automatics. The round was about to start, and we hadn't seen any sign of [Reader]. "I have to go, I won't be announcing for you guys this match," Murderous child said, taking her leave. "Wait- Are you sure you haven't seen [Reader]? I haven't seen them since yesterday. They seemed pretty down last yesterday too." I asked quickly. "Nope, i'll let you know if I see them" She said in a sigh and left to the lobby.
I'm
     "Alright boys, listen up. This is going to be your most important game ever. If you do not win this game, I will be sent back to phantom forces. You NEED to win." said our announcer.