[1] - Meeting you

currently editing this chapter, please ignore this !!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

✎ Chapter 1_[ Meeting you ].mp3

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

☆《 Delinquent 》

- You were new to Arsenal, you already you had a few people showing you around. Giving you basic instructions on how things worked around there. Delinquent was one of the few people showing you around. he offered to show you around and play a private match with you, so you understood the basics.

~~

Arsenal Lobby_[10:23am]

- "This the main lobby, you can come relax here after match. You'll have your own personal room if you'd rather stay there. I'll give you the key later since i dont have it on me at the moment" He explained. He wandered around for a second, thinking of what to say. "Did i ever tell you, my name? I kind of forgot... whatever, my names Delinquent. Mhm.. its nice to have you join us." he spoke softly, looking at his surroundings. "Oh, come here" he gestured you over to him. "Out here is the town, there's a park nearby if you would like to relax..." he paused for a second to think of locations you would like to visit after a match. "Actually, i believe right next door is shooting range if you would like to try and improve your aim."

- "There's many other places you can visit but, i figured those would be the ones you would be most interested in." he commented. He grabbed your hand and led you throughout the town. "You've, never participated in a match before, right? I could play a private match with you if you'd like!" he cheerfully spoke. "It'd be a good way to warm up to the guns and the maps. After that we can go get you your room key!" He calmly spoked as he smiled at you.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

☆《 Rabblerouser 》

- Similar plot to Delinquent's scenario. You were pretty new to Arsenal. You can say this takes place after Delinquent's scenario. After knowing the basics, he took you to get to know a few people. One of them being Rabblerouser.

~~

The Apartments_[2:13pm]

- "Rabblerouser!" Spoke Delinquent happily. "Hey! who's that?" She questioned. "This is [reader], their new here and i was showing them around. I thought it'd be good for them to meet some new people, so I came over here with them to introduce them to you." He replied. "Well nice to meet you [reader]! I'm Rabblerouser, if you ever need a hand in anything just let me know!" She cheerfully said.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

☆《 Performer 》

- Close to the original, Mechanic introduced you to her. Mainly because they are both close friends and he had to go pick something up at her place.

~~

Performer's House_[5:30pm]

- "Anyways, the main point is to recreate something. But its not relevant to what we're doing right now so I'll tell you about the project another day. I just need to make a quick stop by Performer's house while we're here. By the way, have you guys ever met each other? I think now would be a great chance to do so if you haven't met her already" Mechanic rambled. Turning the corner, you arrived at Performer's house. He knocked on her door lightly waiting for her to come out.