[ 4 ]

Here's 3 unfinished scenarios from the valentines special (which is canceled cause I can't make deadlines)
Expect spelling errors
『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Broadcaster

・❥・.    “Good afternoon to all the ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary people. Actually- let’s just- go with people. Good afternoon everybody, this is Broadcaster. Here are some of the latest updates. Dark heart returns and Seeker of hearts has also returned by popular demand, In our latest event “traveling hearts”~ try and earn as many points as you can to be able to obtain Dark heart. Get enough and you might be able to meet the Seeker of hearts himself. Besides our new event, The Christmas package has left the store and I believe that is all. Have a lovely Valentine’s Day folks.” I turned off my microphone and took a small breath after reading off my report. I got up from my chair and stretched.
     Valentine’s Day, one of my favorite holidays for no particular reason. I can’t wait to see my partner. I went shopping a while ago and have almost everything ready.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』
Investigator
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・❥・    “Mechanic, Detective- please?” “Well we-“ “please” “shut up mechanic” “please-“ “that’s mean..” “Please!” “I know, mech, that’s why I said it” “please-“ “Investigator! Shush for a minute!” Yelled detective. “Look investigator- I get it, you're overworked, it’s Valentine’s Day and you’d rather be with your partner right now. But I’m not sure if me and Mech could cover for you.” Detective said in a sigh. “We’re understaffed right now. Somebody got all the announcers sick which left broadcaster and communicator to fill in for them. Then we have agent who’s out on some complex mission to retrieve something. Mech has his weird project and I’m still trying to track down this “Phantom magician thief”! And then the rest of our staff is non-existent!” “You forgot about rookie-“ said Mech before getting cut off “Zip it Mech” he snapped back. “Wait- then couldn’t you have rookie fill in for me instead of you?” Detective took a glance over at mechanic who just shrugged. “I mean… “ he took a quick breath and sighed “I guess? You would have to check in with rookie first, what do you think Mech?” He asked, looking over at mechanic.
     “Well firstly, I don’t mind taking your place investigator. Also, Rookies a cool dude. I’m sure he’ll gladly take your place. I think I saw him upstairs by the break room.” I quickly thanked them and told them that I’ll be right back. I ran towards the break room and looked for rookie. “Rookie! oh there you are-“ I said as I walked towards him. “Rookie I know this is last minute but could you fill in for me? Please, this is really important.”  Rookie looked at me while drinking his coffee and thinking. “Uhm.. I guess I could.I haven’t been assigned anything yet.” He said slowly. Squeezing his hand I thanked him a whole bunch. “Thank you! My paperwork is on my desk. It’s 2 dozen cases all due in 3 hours! You should be able to get it done, with mechanic helping.” “ t-two dozen..? I-“ “Thanks again! See you later!” Checking the current time I quickly dashed out of the breakroom and out the agency

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』
     🌸- proofread
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
Mechanic
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・❥・    Just rearrange that wire and… “Ow! shit-“ I yelled looking down at my burnt finger. Standing up quickly I went to my kitchen and ran my finger under some cold water and bandaged it up. For the past few weeks I’ve been working on this mini little robot for [Reader] so I could give it to them on Valentine’s Day. It’s supposed to be a character from their favorite series that they forced me to watch. The series itself isn’t too bad, nice visuals and characters but it just didn’t really catch my attention. Being completely honest this is probably one of my most advanced projects. It involves some technology that I’m not so great with. It makes it so that the robot has its own thoughts, feelings and actions. Kind of similar to my old project- but in this case it isn’t dangerous- hopefully.
     I think by far this is my favorite non dangerous project. I’m sure they’ll love it! Probably- Anyways I should get them finished up. All I need is a few more wires fixed and rearranged, and they should be ready. I just- you know- hope they like it. It was hard already trying to make it look like the character from their show.

>>small time skip<<

     Finally finished.. This took longer than expected. At least they’re completed. “Hm… should I wrap you in a gift box..?” I muttered as I looked down at the tiny figure and poked at it softly. It quickly pushed my finger away and looked at me upsetly. Standing up, I stretched my back and stared at the time. “5pm already…” Looking down at my clothes I’m all stained In oil, dirt and dust. How did I even get this dirty- sighing I picked up [Reader]’s gift and placed them on my couch. “Stay there, I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I turned on my Tv and put it on a random channel.
     Damn.. it’s close to 6 already? I need to hurry up. Looking through my workspace I found the perfect box to put [Reader]’s gift in. I slightly decorated it and made a quick card to put inside of it. The card wasn’t anything special, it just said “Happy Valentine's Day”. I went back into the living room. Immediately walking over to my couch