Come on Ron!!

november

Angelina was already changed and talking to us already 'OK, I've only just found out the final line-up for Slytherin,' consulting a piece of parchment. 'Last year's Beaters, Derrick and Bole, have left, but it looks as though Montague's replaced them with the usual gorillas, rather than anyone who can fly particularly well. They're two blokes called Crabbe and Goyle, I don't know much about them –'

'We do,' said Harry and Ron together.

'Well, they don't look bright enough to tell one end of a broom from the other,' said Angelina, pocketing her parchment, 'but then I was always surprised Derrick and Bole managed to find their way on to the pitch without signposts.'

'Crabbe and Goyle are in the same mould,' Harry assured her as i nodded in agreement. 'It's time,' said Angelina in a hushed voice, looking at her watch. 'C'mon everyone ... good luck.'

'Captains, shake hands,' ordered Madam Hooch, as Angelina and Montague reached each other.

'Mount your brooms ...' Madam Hooch placed her whistle in her mouth and blew.

'And it's Johnson – Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me –'

'JORDAN!' yelled Professor McGonagall.

'– just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest – and she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's – ouch – been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe ... Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague heading back up the pitch and – nice Bludger there from George Weasley, that's a Bludger to the head for Montague, he drops the Quaffle, caught by Y/N Black, Y/N Black of Gryffindor reverse-passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away – i forced on where the quaffle was as Lee comentatary echoed the grounds. '– dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger – close call, Alicia – and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?' And as Lee paused to listen, the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands: 'Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, That's why Slytherins all sing: Weasley is our King. 'Weasley was born in a bin He always lets the Quaffle in Weasley will make sure we win Weasley is our King.'

'– and Alicia passes back to Angelina!' Lee shouted 'Come on now, Angelina – looks like she's got just the Keeper to beat! – SHE SHOOTS – SHE – aaaah ...' Bletchley, the Slytherin Keeeeper ,'– and it's Warrington with the Quaffle, Warrington heading for goal, he's out of Bludger range with just the Keeper ahead –' A great swell of song rose from the Slytherin stands below: 'Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, '– so it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper Weasley, brother of Beaters Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team – come on, Ron!' But the scream of delight came from the Slytherins' end: Ron had dived wildly, his arms wide, and the Quaffle had soared between them straight through Ron's central hoop.

'Slytherin score!' came Lee's voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below, 'so that's ten–nil to Slytherin – bad luck, Ron.' The Slytherins sang even louder: 'WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN ...'

'– and Gryffindor back in possession and it's Y/N Black tanking up the pitch –' cried Lee valiantly, though the singing was now so deafening that he could hardly make himself heard. The game want on and i scored a goal but the chanting was deafening

Madam Hooch's whistle went an uproar in the stands compounded of catcalls, angry yells and jeering followed for Crabbe had just hit a bludger straigh at Harry . the rest of us landed around harry and angelina, yelling and punching the air in triumph