𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐱 𝐓𝐃𝐋❤️

heyy,just wanted to say that this isnt part of my AU
ty for ur request Ultrawoman_Zura1 <D

Dark was in his room,studying while being very focused.He was coding things.The door knocked.
"Hey,Dark.What are you doing?"TCO leaned to the door.TDL quickly closes his laptop and looked to his brother,TCO.
"N-nothing!"TDL sweated.TCO raised one of his brows and he got closer.
"Oh,so this is what you were doing!This is why you closed the laptop huh?"TCO giggled,he looked to TDL.
"No,its not what you think,really!"TDL tried to brush it off.TCO didn't seem to stop it,so he decided to talk:
"Oh,today is the anniversary,that is why you're doing this,right?"
"Y-yes,now shut it!"TDL got back to his work.TCO smiled and he closed the door.TDL took a deep breath and he got back to his work again.He was working for Red,he wanted to make a special gift for him.They've been dating for a while now after the incident.After Second almost killed him to death,Red and Second were for him.He started to like Red after that,he asked him out and now it was their anniversary.And Dark wanted to make a gift just for him.

After 2 hours,it was finally finished.Dark swiped through his desk and he looked the final result.It was a pretty much realistic cat,and it looked exactly looked like the cat Red wanted.Dark smiled and he remembered about that day.

"DARK LOOK AT THAT!"
"Huh?What happened?"
"LOOK,LOOK,THAT CAT LOOKS CUTE!"
"Well okay then,let's go near it."

"Dark look,I'm gonna name it...hmmm...Dark,what should we name it?"
"I don't know..Gift is a good idea maybe?"
"Yes!!Your name is now Gift!"
"But it looks pretty sick.."
"How about we take Gift home?I'm sure Second would let it!"
"Sure,why not?"

Dark thought about it.Gift was dead 2 days ago because she was sick pretty badly and there wasn't any cure.

"NO!GIFT!!!"
"Red,come on,we have to get Gift out,she's not with us anymore.."
"N-NO!I PROMISE I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN GIFT..!"

Red cried after her death and Dark was not going to let Red down.He took some final tests and Gift was ready.

Dark wrapped her carefully with a small box.He went to the CG's house and knocked Red's door.He was a bit nervous,but it was their second anniversary.Red opened the door.
"Happy second anniversary Red!"
"DARK!"Red happily hugged Dark.They looked at eachother and Dark gave Red a small kiss.
"I..wanted to give you this.."Dark gave the present.
"Oooo,I love presents!"Red happily went to his room and sat on his sofa.Dark sat near him and waited for him to open it.Red opened the gift carefully,opened the box.A cat jumped on Red's face.
"DARK THIS IS A CAT!!IT'S SO FLUF..."
"Dark...did you bring..Gift...here...."Red looked the very familiar cat.Gift sofly meowed.Red couldn't stop his tears.
"Gift!S-she's here,look!Look she's here!DARK!GIFT'S BACK!"
Dark looked at Red and he smiled.Red was playing with the cat happily.He was so excited.He were listing the things Dark,Red and Gift were going to do while playing with the cat.
"Dark,Dark!We're going to go to the park first,and then buy some toys,after that we can get an ice-cream and....."Red continued.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Heyya everyone :D Hope you enjoyed this :] I don't really ship these two but I thought it would be a nice idea to do it :>
620 words <33