𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒙 𝑻𝑪𝑶❤️🖤

Hello,this was requested by: Zeroisgeedsmom1 tysm <D
(this is not part of my AU)

The day started already.It was a chill day today,everyone was kind of having fun time with eachother.Green was trying to choose the movie that they were going to watch.
"Hey!I wanted Godzilla!Not fair dude!"Green were arguing.
"No,that movie is ridiculous!Let's watch Cosmos!"Yellow asked.
"No Y!That thing is booooring!"Green talked back.
"How about hmm..Sherlock?"Second looked at the remote.
"Huh,what are you?A pipe addicted detective?"Green grumbled.

After a lots of arguing on,they finally chose one.Blue decided it would be a good idea to watch Breaking Bad.They agreed and Green started the movie.

After into few minutes in,the phone rang.The phone was meowing so they knew it was who's.
"Reeeeed,your phone is meowi- i mean ringing!"Green paused the first episode.Red picked the phone and it was Chosen.
"Huh?Why's my brother calling you?"Second asked of curiousity.
Red stood up and he went to the kitchen to answer.
"Hiii honey!"Red called him out.
"Hey Bumblebee!"Dark talked.
The CG accidently heard over.
"HUH?"
"WHAT?"
"OK,OK SHUT WE'LL TALK WHEN RED'S BACK!"
Second got off the little blanket the had,crossed his legs.Red was back.
"Hey guys,you can-"
"Hol' up there R!"Green looked to Red.
"Why did you call Chosen like that huh?"Second asked.
"You guys heard that?"Red looked.
"Yeah,how much did you guys hide it?"
"E-eh!?"
"He's right,Red.It sounded like you guys been dating."
"Abouuuut...2 and a half..years-?"

"WHAT!?"
They looked in Red in shock.It's been almost 2 years to the day when Red met Chosen.They didn't even seem THAT close.I guess Red was great at hiding.
"But why didn't you tell us?"Second questioned.Even his big brother didn't tell anything about their relationship.
"I-uhh.."
"Don't pressure him,Second."Blue said.
After a few minutes of dead silence,Red finally explained why he hid it for a very long time.
"We wouldn't be mad at you!"
"He's right!"
"Duh!"
"Mhm."
"Yeah,you didn't have to worry about it."They stood up and gave a group hug.
"I-IM SORRY!"
🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey,,,,So sorry if this was short,I really didn't have anymore ideas- But uh- thanks for reading <D
340 words

WAIT- HUH!?