Untouched Feelings Drew POV (Chapter 3)

Telling Them for the first time: Part 3

Drews POV

There she was. Standing in between Wes and Keaton. No way though she left a year ago. Why was she back here? Was she back for good? Why did she leave? Anger bubbled to the surface as I replayed the memory of her leaving without a word. Her I was in Wesley and Keaton's house looking fly as always ready to go party but now...now I don't know what's going on.

She looked as bewildered as I felt. She hadn't changed a whole lot other then being more fit and toned and she was rocking the shit out of those short shorts with those aviators. She was gorgeous. Like she always was but there was something different about her. I stood there staring at her not sure what to say. She was turning red. Wes and Keaton looked like they were afraid to say anything. Why didn't they tell me she was here?! I was growing angrier the longer the silence went on.

We stood there for what seemed like forever before someone finally said something. She was the first to speak.  She pulled her aviators off revealing her chrome green eyes. Her eyes made me weak in the knees. "Uh...Hi Drew...Long time no see?" she smiled a bit but I could tell she was nervous and afraid to speak to me. I held in my anger for now. I stared at her before looking at Wes and Keaton pointing my words toward them. "What the fuck?"  I turned to walk out of the house. I heard Wes and Keaton running to keep up.

"Dude we're sorry.." I cut them off blowing up a bit more then I should've. "Why didn't you tell me she was back in town?!! We're best friends! You're suppose to tell me things like this!" She came out from behind Keaton she looked angry but I didn't give a shit. "Drew, don't blame them! I told them not to tell you!" She threw her snapback off her head. "Of course you did. But Why?! Why put them in the middle?!" Wes and Keaton stood in between us. She shoved Keaton out of the way so she could yell at me. Typical Chelsea. "Hey I was trying to surprise you douchebag! I've only been in town for 12 hours!"

I feel like a jerk now. She was shaking she was so angry. I gave up on my anger toward her. I felt bad for making her angry and yelling at her I mean she was just trying to surprise me. I sighed. As soon as I sighed I could physically see her calm down. She stood there for a second as it all came to a state of awkward silence. "I see you're still a dick head." She had her arms crossed and she had a smirk on her face. I couldn't resist her teasing so I smiled at her. "Gee you haven't changed one bit." I said dryly.

I ran my hand threw my hair. The girl I thought I was once in love with was standing right in front of me a year later. Wesley broke the silence. "So uh are we going to this party orrrr?" He looked back and forth. Chelsea shrugged "I mean I'm game...I have to celebrate my first night back with my old best friends right?" She smiled at us as Keaton put his arm around her neck and Wes put her snapback on her head. She broke free of Keaton and the next thing I knew she had slammed into me wrapping her arms around me. "I missed you." she whispered into my chest. I could feel her smiling. I gave in to my excitement that she was back and returned her hug lifting her off the ground. "I missed you too Kid!" It felt good to wrap my arms around her again. We all pilled into Wes's car and were on our way.

Once we got there it really hadn't felt like anything had changed we were all talking and having a good time. "I'm going to go get another drink." Chelsea was on her third drink. I noticed Wes and Keaton wouldn't leave her side even if a pretty girl was flirting with them like they were protecting her. They both jumped to go with her. "How about I go this time guys?" They all stared at me for a second. Chelsea became fidgety. Keaton and Wes shared a look before shrugging. We walked to the kitchen in a comfortable silence. She was nervous again. Oh the effect I have on her is still so sweet. I grinned to myself as we entered the kitchen.

The kitchen cleared when we walked in as she grabbed another cup. I snatched it out of her hand. "HEY! What the heck?" she was glaring at me as a playful grin spread on my face. "Let me see if I remember how you like your drinks." She smiled. "Go ahead just so you know I'm not the same high schooler who prefers beer. I have more class now." She's being playful on the outside but her eyes tell me she's still hiding something. "Ha yeah OOOOkayyy." I smirked and grabbed the coke and some rum. A look of shock turned into her nodding. She was impressed that I remembered.