Chapter 4

" Just Hold her down!" 

"No dude I feel bad about this...I wont do it."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HOLD HER!"

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. LKJDOWJ"

"DONT LET HER SCREAM JESUS CHRIST!"

"Don't Worry you'll like it I know you will I'm way better then he is. Trust me."

"I am so sorry for this...."

"Don't talk to her just hold her. And Don't worry shell enjoy every minute of it."

Chelsea's POV

I woke up in a sweat screaming. I had tears streaking my face. Ever since I had returned to Huntington 3 weeks ago they've grown worse. Much worse. My nightmares feel like there happening. I curl up with my zebra throw pulling my knees to my chest as I sob quietly. Not like my mom would hear anything she was barley aware that I was back in town.  In fact she wasn't aware until she decided to walk into my room about 2 weeks ago and discover that I have new stuff in there. Then she has the audacity to yell at me for not telling her. How am I suppose to if she's never here?

My mom still doesn't know about what happened either and im never sure she will since shes always out with that bum she calls a boyfriend. I mean shit I havent worked up the courage to tell the boys the worst part of this whole thing. 

I shook it off as I looked over at my alram clock. 3Am. Perfect time for a walk to the beach and an early run/swim/surf. I got up, pulled on my bikini covering the bottoms with some jean shorts and the top with a zip up hoodie. I put my wet suit in my bag and I slowly creeped down the stairs. My mother wasn't home though so I soon statred to walk normally. I put my stuff in my car and headed out.

I sat on the beach for what seemed like 2 more hours before I actually got up and began moving. To my dimay by the time I finished my walk/run it was only 4:30. I pulled my board out of my car and laid on it for another half hour before the sun began to rise off in the horizion. I was in the water by 5. Holy shit it was cold. Maybe this wasnt a good idea. Plus I dont really know how to surf all that well. 

I went back to my spot on the beach. I pulled off my wet suit and looked at my phone. Its only 5:30! I pulled my hoodie on when I got an amazing Idea. When I  was younger and couldn't sleep I would go to Drews and make him come to the beach with me since he lived about a mile away from here. Of course it would be like 7 but eh close enough. I locked my car and walked to his place.

There was a red car outside which wasn't his so I hesitated. What if he has a girl in there? Oh god Id be a cock block!! I cant go in there. I stopped to think about it when I remebered he bought  a new car and I relaxed. Should I knock or go threw his terace? TERACE it was. I loved suprising him.

I climbed to his second floor where his terrace doors were unlocked. Rookie mistake. I opened the door and closed it very easily. he didn't stir. Oh man he was so gorgeous. And peaceful. Should I wake him? Suddenly I became guilty and really sleepy. The thought of curling up next to Drew occurred to me and let me tell you it was more then tempting but I didn't want to do that. Id freak him out even more plus I don't like him like that. Do I?

 "Drew?" He didn't move at all he's a really heavy sleeper. I climbed onto the bed. Again he didn't move. I grinned as an idea came to my mind. I swung my leg over him. I was sitting right on top of him just looking down at him sleeping. I use to sneak in here all the time as a kid to get away from my Mom. I was staring off into space when all of a sudden I was underneath Drew.

DREWS POV

She did not see that coming. I grin down at her as the look of shock is still on her face. And she thought I was a heavy sleeper HA. I felt her climb on top of me and instantly knew who it was. I have to admit I was a little shocked at her sitting on top of me but it felt....good. Normal I guess. And I wasn't exactly hating it. She was staring at my wall when I snaked my arms around her waist and rolled her over so she was under me. The effect I had on her still gets me. She grew nervous as the shock left her face.