Chapter 27 Unpredictable

"Here!" "Over here!"

"Someone shut that phone up for the love of christ!"

"Shes awake?! Can you here me?"

"Sweetheart you're going to be okay we're here now."

"Her pulse is weakening!"

"THERE'S NO RESPONSE WE NEED A SHOCK NOW."

"START CPR. Hang in there kid we got ya."

"Start her on the IV she's lost a lot of blood!"

"Go now!"

The last thing I remembered was darkness.

I vaguely remember seeing flashing lights and hearing someone ask if I could hear them. I could but I just couldn't speak. That's when the darkness returned.

No matter where I turned there was nothing. I'm dying. I can't die. Drew! Has anyone told Drew?!

Alright Chelsea you have to get back to him. You HAVE too.

I can still hear my phone ringing in the distance.

Drews POV

Nothing like some good makeup sex. I roll over and see I have a few texts. Shit Im late for rehearsal. I turn back to see Chelsea sleeping peacefully and decide not to fuck with her. She's so cute when she sleeps. Peaceful and serene.

I wish I could stay here with her all day and cuddle the shit out of her because I've missed her so much but I need to go and rehearse. This is my dream and I'm only getting closer to it.

I pull on some shorts and a tank and kiss her on her forehead before I leave her a note saying I'd call her. I walk to my car and drive to the rehearsal which I am not looking forward too.

Don't get me wrong I like that we have this opportunity but this show is trying to sensor who we are who I am and I hate it. I just want to play my songs so people won't judge us based on our boy band image or what they're trying to make us look like.

I pull up and Keaton and Wes are standing outside and they, well Wes, looks pissed. I sigh and jump out. "Guys before you say anything Im sorry it won't happen again." I hear Wes scoff and can already tell he rolled his eyes as I walked past him. "Dude! Your late! For rehearsal! Remember Simon said.." "Simon says Wes is stupid." Keaton interrupts and I can't help but laugh. Wes glares at Keaton then shakes his head. "Come on."

We rehearse for what seems like years but is only Meer hours. When we get a break I decide its time to call Chelsea. I dial her number and it rings and rings and rings till I get voicemail. Hmm maybe she's still sleeping. "Drew come on!" Wes yells as they get back in stage. "Yeah I'm coming."

I put my phone in my pocket and jog back on stage. "Bet that's what he told Chelsea last night." I hear Wes whisper and I punch him in the shoulder. "Ow dude I was kidding!"

One hour more of rehearsal and here I was calling her again. She didn't answer. I called again but she didn't answer again. I began to worry and pace. I called and called and called.

"Dude it's okay she will call you I..." about that time we heard a phone ring and then Keaton yelled. "GUYS ITS RILEY MAYBE SHE KNOWS SOMETHING!" He held up his phone. "Answer then!" I screamed.

Before he could say much we heard a loud sob and a screech. My stomach turned. Keaton's eyes grew with panic. "Hey...wait....woah....slow down! okay hold on." He looked down then at me. "Here we'll be in the car." Wesley looked at Keaton frightened and worried and went with him. I heard Keaton says shut up ill tell you as we start the car.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the phone to my ear. Im shaking. "Riley?" I heard a sob and sniffles. "Riley hey calm down babe what's wrong?" How am I so calm? "Drew!" She sobbed. "Its....Its Chelsea." My stomach dropped to my feet.

Before she could say anything else I was running to Keaton and Wesley. I hopped into the back as we sped off. "Riley what happened?!" She sniffles. "She's in the hospital please just get here." The line went dead and I dropped Keaton's phone.

Man oh man not again. This can't be happening. No no no. Im shaking so badly. Wesley and Keaton are just as worried as I am but I feel like I'm all alone in this car right now. I feel my eyes water and I can't help it. I run my hands threw my hair.

Please please please. Be okay. Be okay.

"I swear if anything happens to her.." I hadn't realized I said it out loud till Keaton put his hand on my shoulder. "No shell be fine dude. Dont start thinking like that." I nod. I see the hospital and before Wes can look for a spot I jump out and run for the door.

I find the nurses station. No ones here. FUCK SERIOUSLY. I run up each floor till I see Riley sitting in the waiting room. "DREW!' She screamed and ran over to me. I threw my arms around her and she sobbed into my shirt. I pulled away bending to look in her eyes. "What happened?" Who did this? "Is she alright?" Is she alive.

She looked into my eyes as she spoke. Tears still streaming down her face. "They found her outside the sketchy park about 10 miles from the house. She was beaten half to death with a 2 by 4. They said she lost a lot of blood her jaw was dislocated and she has some internal bleeding." I know my face is grim. She looks terrified. I let a tear fall and she grabs me again.

Wesley and Keaton have just come to the waiting room. "Drew.." she croaks out. I look at her. "There's one more thing..." she steps away and looks at all three of us as new tears come down her face.

"She's in a coma."

My heart shattered.

----------------

BOOM I UPDATED.

SORRY IT'S LATE AS FUDGE I'VE BEEN WORKING A LOT THIS WEEK.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LIVES XOXO