1 - ALLY

The newly repaired Going Merry travelled towards the next Grand Line island with the Straw Hat Pirates on board. Navigator Nami stood on the deck, her eyes on the Log Post on her wrist.

The swordsman Zoro was having his usual nap against the main mast. Archaeologist Robin sat beside her table, once again buried in a book. The Captain, Luffy sat on the sheep head at the front of the ship, gazing excitedly into the distance. The cook Sanji and the doctor Chopper weren't visible, as they were indoors.

"What's that?" Sniper Usopp asked. The crew glanced where their sniper pointed. Two birds were flying towards the ship. Okay, so words in bold = author's messages that have nothing to do with the story. I forgot how they send letters so birds it is Nami, expecting it to be her news subscription, took both.

"What is it, Nami?" Luffy asked. The navigator's face melted into one of shock and horror.

Nami handed Luffy a letter, while everyone else gathered round. Luffy read it out. "Uh- 'Hello, Straw Hat pirates. Your crimes of killing villages have been exposed. Do not try to hide any longer. You are now top priority criminals. From, the Marines.'"

"What's this about?" Zoro asked, shocked, "None of us murdered entire villages."

"I've received news of villages suddenly dying out, but it wasn't us." Nami exclaimed. None of the crew seemed to have any idea. Robin silently revealed a newspaper and some wanted posters.

Each of the crew members had a poster, and instead of DEAD OR ALIVE, they said KILL ON SIGHT with SPECIAL THREAT in small letters underneath. Each bounty had INCREASED ON REQUEST written underneath them.

Nami snatched the newspaper, the others poked their heads over her shoulder to read.

"Recently, entire villages have been murdered without trace and with haste. Nobody has any idea who did it until a villager who is related to a victim informed the Marines that the Straw Hat Pirates are the ones behind these murders, and they do so for fun and nothing else, and are planning to use their so-called friendships to destroy their 'friends' both physically and emotionally. They have been given special threat wanted posters? What the hell?" Nami read.

The crew exchanged silent glances. This was not true. 

Chopper and Sanji, having heard the commotion, opened the wooden door and walked out onto the deck. A soft breeze blew as Robin told them of the letters and the false beliefs.

"Hehe... maybe this is just a joke!" Chopper said with a forced smile.

"That can't be." Sanji replied.

"Alright. This is an adventure- we just have to find out the real culprit!" Luffy decided energetically. The crew was hopeful. However, any hope they had were instantly doused by an unfamiliar voice.

"It won't be that easy."

Everyone suddenly became aware of the strange visitor sitting cross-legged on the side of the ship. She had quite long dark blue hair and icy cyan eyes. She wore a white and turquoise sailor outfit under a black cloak.

"Did you cause this?" Zoro asked stiffly. The newcomer shook her head, staring at the crew as if they were annoying children.

"My name is Valora Korina, and I can help. I know the culprit- an 'old friend' of mine." She added at the crew's suspicious looks. Hahaha we don't talk about Sanji

"Say we accept your help. What exactly can you do?" Robin asked. Korina replied with a swift motion. Nobody had seen her move, but a small frosted scar had formed on the mast.

"I'm strong." She started, "And I have many sources of information."

The crew didn't seem to understand. Korina sighed, "Unlike you bunch, I'm smart, and I do my research."