4 - THE DAVY BACK FIGHT

Kinda filler and cringe only important bit id the end

"No." Korina rejected instantly.

"A David-what?" Luffy asked, interested.

"A Davy Back Fight, where the winning crew takes a crew member from the losing crew." Robin explained, sweating.

"I, Silver Fox Foxy, the one with a winning streak of over 900, now challenge you two! I'm sure we can twist it to fit three crews!" Split-head demanded, "To agree, the captains must sound a gunshot!"

"Hey, Luffy, don't let him get to yo-" Nami began, before, unfortunately, Luffy had already shot something he got from somewhere into the sky.

"Hey, Korina, can you go save Luffy?" Zoro asked casually.

"No-" The captain started to say, but Satsuna thrust the net gun Luffy used into her hand and pulled the trigger.

"I'm counting that as a yes! Now, one, two, or three games?" Split-head asked. Nami formed a one with her fingers. Usopp formed a one with his fingers.

"I couldn't care less." Korina said flatly.

"Oh, three!" Luffy decided. A gorilla-like Foxy Pirate had also put up a one, therefore making three. Split-head explained the rules of Davy Back Fights before announcing the events.

"Round One: Donut Race! Round Two: Groggy Ring! Round Three: Roller Race!" The referee exclaimed from a giant sparrow, "Decide your lineups now!"

The Straw Hats gathered together and yelled a bit. Meanwhile, the three members of the Snow Dragon Pirates along with the Rokuo Robot circled up and whispered.

"Okay, first round let's go for two groups." Tano suggested.

"I can handle it alone. I'm a shipwright." Satsuna decided, "Tano, Korina, you can make it, right? Let's preserve the robot."

"Okay. Round two, Tano, you should probably sit out on this one. Me, Sats, and Rokuo's robot can do Groggy Ring." Korina continued.

"And we're all doing Round Three." Satsuna finished.

Meanwhile, the Straw Hats had also completed their form and handed it in. And the totally random competition had started.

"For the Donut Race, create a raft with only three barrels. If you don't have any, we can kindly lend you some! You must make your way around the island, without sinking! Any attacks are permitted!" The referee claimed. 

Finally, the rafts were complete after a few minutes. They were set on the starting line.

"The rafts are ranked by popularity! In first place, obviously, is the Cutie Wagon!" The referee shouted, "In second place, the Harem Tango! In third place, the Tavern Boat! In forth place- oh my, the Straw Hats' Barrel Tiger! In fifth place, the Snow Dragons' I Couldn't Care Less! In sixth place, the Murder Train! In seventh place, Basically Barrels! And finally, in last place, the At Least It Floats!" Yes i got rid of some

As the race started, the rafts zoomed off. The poor Straw Hat rafts were barely moving, while the shark-pulled Cutie Wagon zoomed ahead. Basically Barrels already sunk. Somehow. I'm lazy

Meanwhile, Satsuna's Murder Train was second, functioning on Breath Dial. It consists of a large barrel submarine with a hole to see through, with two smaller barrels beside it where Satsuna put Breath Dials. Korina and Tano's I Couldn't Care Less was just behind. It was two barrels with their sides removed linked together forming a wagon, with the two removed sides forming a triangle at the front. A third barrel had been crafted into a quick propeller, which sped up the raft along with Korina and Tano's paddling: