Humiliation.

Minjeong.

Arriving behind the scenes wasn't so complicated since Ning was her ride, even if the car was full of groans and insults. Minjeong clutched her thighs as she stared at the mirror, enthralled by how alluring she looked with just a little makeup, the makeup artist was nice, mostly silent which Minjeong preferred. The clothes were hideous, she bit her cheek preventing herself not to express some controversial opinions, she needed some cash after all. 

"Done." He announces leaving her to analyse the makeup, it was basic but it suits her perfectly. Everyone went in silence, no chatter rang in her ears, no movements, only eyes on a woman strolling by. 

Karina Yu, that particular woman. Minjeong attempts of standing up, but the universe strikes her with a bump on the shoulder of the powerful woman. Her 'supposed agent' rushes through, apologising and bowing numerously not knowing he'll earn a simple chuckle. 

"Mr Cho, please move aside. I can't bear people apologising for someone, she can say a plain sorry herself, thanks for the effort though." Unknowingly, she causes embarrassment for the man, who nods silently obeying. His steps go in another direction, Karina twitches her lip up, "Sweety, you better say a sorry or shit will go down." She breathes out a shallow whisper whom no one catches on except Minjeong. 

Minjeong is filled with rage, breaking the intense eye contact finally, she boldly says a "sorry." A sorry which Karina scoffs in silence and taps her on the shoulder as an 'I forgive you' or whatever she meant that Minjeong didn't grasp on. 

Whispers surround the young woman who sinks into her seat, eyes gazing down at her with curled-up smiles. "Congrats on messing up on the first day of your job!" Others laugh, and others scrunch their eyebrows in disgust, in this situation, everyone batted an eye, even stylists and makeup artists. A fuming feeling inside builds up in her after every second of humiliation passes, she bit her quivering lip letting it redden up with blood dripping down. 

She didn't care about the blood, she only cared about those dark eyes on her. 

A soft tissue daps her lips which were smothered with blood. "Don't worry about those snobs, these types of things happened to new models too, the chatter will go away after a day or so." The very same makeup artist had a comforting voice calming Minjeong's nerves. "Thanks, fo-" 

"KIM MINJEONG, COME HERE!" A shout echoes in the room, Minjeong brushes non-existent dust on her lap, in a rush, she flashes a smile and then disappears into a dark room. 

At least someone isn't a cunt here. 

(Time passing...) 

It wasn't as bad as Minjeong predicted, the multiple photoshoots actually turned out pretty great. Sadly, she didn't see the nice guy who comforted her when tears were about to drip along with blood. Exiting, she sees a midnight black Mercedes, approaching in hesitance she sees a familiar grumpy woman on her phone, scrolling on stuff

"Was it good? Were there any bitches annoying you? Are you okay? Did you make any friends?" Ningning bombarded the poor woman with questions acting like a concerned mother. "It was okay." Minjeong brushes her off slouching on the backseat, "so it was shit."

"No, it was actually okay?" A sarcastic gasp leaves Ning's mouth and her hand covers her mouth with eyes widening representing a comedic character. "Wah, so shocking! Now buckle your goofy ass up!" 

Minjeong didn't even bother trying, she just let herself daydream and daydream eventually leading to a nap which would refuel her energy for the day. Ning purposely presses the brake letting the car go so fast, Minjeong held onto the seats for support with hair tangling in the air. 

"SLOW THIS DAMN CAR, YOU'RE GONNA MURDER ME!" A squeaky scream slips out of her mouth, she was about to cry out of pure fear. "GOOD, BITCH."  

"FUCK YOU NINGNING, I HOPE YOU DIE IN A CAR CRASH." 

(I hated the chapter I wrote, so rushed... so I redid it to be completely different ig)