Disappointed.

Karina.

"Hye, why are you so fucking lazy huh?" Karina exclaims eyebrows twitching at the woman who collapsed on the floor, unbothered by her state. "Hyewon." She inhales sharply, mentally exhausted from taking care of her friend these days, she didn't even know why she was doing all this work for her friend. "Yes?" Hyewon's slurred word was barely understandable, Karina crosses her arms sighing.

"Get up, don't test my patience." Karina extends her arms over to her gesturing to listen, it was obvious Hyewon is addicted to two things, Eunbi and drugs. What do those two have in common? They're ripping Hyewon's life apart. Karina is tired of Hyewon's nonsense, excuses, and tantrums coming along, usually, Hyewon would be screaming and crying right now.

Hyewon's dead eyes jerk up to the ceiling, "Eunbi my love, why's she giving me a middle finger Karina?" No one knew how fucked up Hyewon truly is, since coming from a religious strict family. You don't expect a pastor's dear daughter addicted to drugs, mentally ill, and obsessed with a specific woman. "Because she hates you, you should be glad I didn't transfer you into a mental hospital yet." Another sigh escapes Karina's lips, eye gaps were visible since she forced herself to stay up all night absent-minded listening to the delusional woman's rambles.

Hands grip Karina's tired arm, pushing all her weight on it after a few groans and whining she finally rose from the floor. "You're so messed up... you know." The woman breathes out, hands scratching her legs impatiently waiting for a response.

A loud laugh abrupts her thoughts, "HAHA! You're acting like you aren't worse."

"I'm not." Hyewon protests back, feet stomping on the floor nonstop. "You are," Karina kisses her teeth, clearly in denial.

"You killed two people Karina, I didn't. Even if I'm on drugs, I'm not that dumb." Her eyes flit around without focusing on the woman in front of her. "Okay, okay...get out." Hyewon's eyes squinted, her hands fidgeted with the ends of her sleeve, trying to process Karina's stern words.

Hyewon's pulse beats rapidly, echoing in her ears. "Do I have to repeat myself? Get out," A cocky smirk on Karina's cheekbones as she scans the latter's shocked face. "Get the fuck out, huh? Are you deaf?!" The woman didn't notice that she was uncautiously getting on her nerves, Karina did a light hit on her right boob pushing her away.

Just like what she did to Giselle.

"Yeri, drag this bitch out of here!" Karina clasps her hands together dramatically, a woman who seems in her early 20s rushes into the room so quick in a blink of an eye. Her hands clench on Hyewon's arms, the woman was so strong, there was no avail by screeching or whining.

It seems odd. That woman looks so mentally exhausted, how possibly could she be so strong? "Let me go! Oh my fucking God, stop holding me so tightly!" She didn't even take the time to bat an eye at her when the fresh air kisses her face, harshly, she threw Hyewon to the concrete ground, not caring if she had any severe injuries. "Argh... fucking slag. Why so harsh?! AHH!" A bellow comes out of her lips when she looks up to see that woman towering over her.

"Crawl away, do it or you can deal with me."

"DAMN! How did Karina get such a hot woman that is so strong?!"

The woman's feet were about to hit Hyewon's spine, but she managed to dodge them. "Okay, I beg, I'm leaving." Hyewon slaps her hands together raising them in the air for some mercy. "But Mrs Yu adv-"

"GODDAMN IT! I'M FUCKING LEAVING, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!"