Five

We are all swimming, the sunset smiling above us as some of the fishermen were laying out the nets, their mission to catch fish for tonight's communal feast.

I watched as Tsireya and Loak swam together as Tsireya pointed out shells making loak smile while looking at them.

I watched as Neteyam held Tuks hand while Rotxo and Kiri were left slightly behind because Kiri was gazing around making Rotxo wait with her. I kept swimming backwards till something hit me.

I felt something hit hard on my head, i turned around and saw Aonung laughing making air bubbles form while taking off to the surface with Aonung and me Following shortly after them. Aonung just trying to catch his breath and me chasing behind him.

"Come back here you skxawng" i said as i surfaced trying to get to Aonung. He just laughed, honestly talking it was the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, ever. I swam up to him till he went underwater.

I took a deep breath and swam behind him as fast as i could trying to get to him. I almost reached for his tail until he slapped my hand with it. I looked at him and kept swimming to him until i started feeling a sharp pain in my lungs. I looked up and saw that it was too long of a distance since we had went too deep down.

I looked over to Aonung and i looked down and saw that I was not far from the bottom and I went to reach out to it so that I can push myself up with my legs.

I went deeper and swinged my hand through the sea plants, it felt like there were no end to the sea. Then I started panicking I couldn't find the bottom and I just swam over to a rock in an attempt to use it to push myself up.

I saw Aonung swimming over to me as I pushed myself with my legs making the rock move from its place as I slowly swam up as I felt the air leave my lungs as I reached the surface refilling it making my body feel relief.

"Hey you good?" I looked at him "where the fuck are we?" I looked around as i saw that Aonung looked around panicked as he looked over to the sun wich was almost already set. "We can't go Back Iwa, well have to stay in one of the caves"

My nickname sounded so good coming from his lips, and with his fine accent. I look at him "won't they be worried?" I say "they will be, but we'll be fine. Don't worry Iwa" I looked at him and saw that the stars had fully come out now "let's go shall we?" He said as he dived back in and i followed him inside a big cave.

I put my hands on a rock of the cave and pulled myself up tossing myself to the side and sitting watched as Aonung did the same.

I looked at him as the only thing lighting up the cave were some light up plants with different colours of pink, purple and blue.

I looked around in Awe as Aonung looked at me with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. I turn around to look at him and smile. I look down to his lips while enjoying the comfortable silence.

He came to sit a little closer to me. "We speak to nobody about what will happen tonight" i said as I looked at him and he nodded still smirking. I pulled him in and kissed him.

I kept kissing until i got pulled up on his lap to sit facing him while we made out and he untied my top with a swift move of his slender fingers. I felt his tongue Play along against mine as i finally got mine inside his mouth as he slid his hands which were earlier on my waist up to my breasts.

He stopped to take a breath After a while leaving me breathless he started kissing down my neck as he removed my bottom revealing my wetness as he started teasing me with his slender and mascuiline fingers Not taking too long to put them in.

I started moaning as he used his mouth to cover my one breast sucking on it lovingly while Not so lovingly moving his fingers around inside me.

"Get up" I told Aonung After he was finally pleased by the results of his fingers, Aonung got up as I got on my knees and untied his loincloth with swift movements letting it fall on the ground.

I took his erecting cocky Block to my Hands and played with it before placing almost all of him inside my mouth making him groan and tilt his head backwards.

————————

"Rivikiwa Aonung" I woke up to faint screams of people yelling mine and Aonungs Name "Aonung wake up" i whisper shout as he pops his eyes open "what?" He asks looking at me sheepishly "they're looking for us get fucking dressed" I told him as I got up and placed my top and my bottom on me while Aonung got dressed on his own.

Me and Aonung quickly got out of the cave as we swam up to one of the warriors who was looking for us as he took us on his Tsurak getting us back to the land.