Nineteen

After our "talk" me and dad went back to our Marui pod where mom was making dinner.

When we walked in my mom looked at us and then continued cutting the vegetables, my dad nodded his head at me toward my mom telling me to go talk with her as he left the Marui pod.

I went over to my mom as I sat next to her and started to cut a few vegetables along with her. She smiled at me as I used my knife to cut them as she started skinning the few medium sized fish she had next to her.

After a little while of comfortable silence my mom finally talked "does he treat you right?" She said not looking away from the fish. I look at her and then back toward the vegetables "honestly... yeah.." I say as I keep cutting the vegetables, every time my knife hit the wooden cutting board it made a small sound which filled the silence of the room.

"Well if he ever mistreats you.. come and tell me.. I know you won't sit in a relationship where you're unhappy" she said reassuringly as I smiled at her "I will mom.." I said as she started telling me about her and my dad making me smile at the funny stories she had to share with me.

———

Aonung pov

I walked back to my Marui pod where my mother was sitting with my sister teaching her some meditation exercises. I dismissed them as I walked over to my hammock and laid down looking at the night sky.

I wondered how my precious Rivikiwa was, I thought about her beauty, how she handled everything, the way she spoke, the softness on her voice when she was calm and after we ... yeah... when she was me I felt like she was different than how she was with everyone else.

She was different than the girls here, but also really similar, she made me feel different, I liked that different.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my mother making food and my father walking in, all wet as he had been out hunting till now, he held three big fish as he skinned them, sitting next to my mother.

My mother and my father were a perfect match, they looked good with each other, they were so beautiful as always. My fathers big muscular body matched with my mothers slim but still really fit one. Even after three kids, her body and their relationship was still strong as ever.

Tsireya had seemed to be weaving some top of a sort as she had also stopped to admire our parents talking and enjoying each others company.

I decided to take a small walk near the shore to clear my mind.

As I got up my mom nodded at me as she smiled making me crack a smile at her as I walked out. I might have gotten out to 'clear my mind' but I just wanted to see Rivikiwa.

Loak pov

I was just walking around looking for Tsireya, the girl I kinda liked, i mean she was really pretty and sweet and calm and sweet. Anyways back to the main point.

I saw that annoying kid what was his name? Right Aonung he was walking along the water as his eyes lit up when he saw.. my sister?! What the fuck?! I saw the two lovebirds hug each other, man he's tall, I mean my sister is pretty tall but how tall is he?

Anyways I saw them sit down next to the ocean and start talking looking at each other all flirty and stuff. Whatever i just went back to looking for Tsireya, hoping that I wouldn't have to go to her hut since her mom freaks me out, like why does she look at me like that?

A/N

Hello my lovely readers, I missed writing so much, I wrote this while on my online Spanish class and now I don't even know what I have for homework soooo, great. Anyways hope you like this chapter, many more to come🫶🏻