Six

As the Tsurak led us back to the land seeing every villager looking at us smirking and some happy that Aonung was found safe and sound. I got up and my father quickly checked me for wounds making sure I'm not hurt and hugging me lightly whispering that I'm alright and reassuring words as if I was announced dead or something.

"What Happened Rivikiwa?" My mom said
Oh shit she used my full name, I'm fucked. I looked over to Aonung trying to come up with a lie but chose half the truth "me and Aonung were swimming until we lost the others and weren't able to lead ourselves back here so we stayed at a nearby cave"

My father looked at me concerned and then at Aonung shooting him a death glare. "Did he try anything?" My dad whisper shouted at me "no dad". I looked at him and rolled my eyes crossing my hands over my chest.

"You're grounded young lady" my father said as I opened my mouth to protest but Tonowari spoke up "My son is At fault Jake sully, he should have known how to lead them both back here." He then holds the back of his neck pushing him down making him kneel.

I looked at him lowering my head as my father looked around "okay okay" he nods and pulls me by my shoulder over to our Marui pod scolding me the whole way back. "You're still grounded, Tonowaris speech didn't change my mind" we entered the Marui pod as the sun started rising shining over my face as I sat down on my hammock leaning my head on one of the tree branches.
My mom kept asking questions as to where we were exactly and scolding me that I should not have done that and that I could've used my earpiece to ask for help as I rolled my eyes.

Neteyam looked at me with his eyes saddened understanding my situation. I looked over to my hand playing with the bracelets pulling one of them and letting it slap my hand making a slight sound each time.

After a while my siblings all came to me "so what did you and Aonung to?" Loak asked smirking being the little shit he always is as he lightly hit my arm making me laugh "nothing you Skxawng" I hit him on the back of the head lightly.

Tsireya then came in and called 'all of us' for another lesson which I obviously couldn't join since I was grounded.

———-

I had my bow and one of my arrows in hand shooting straight at a tree branch which was part of the pods balance. I kept throwing different arrows at random items and stuff I found around since I not only had no idea when my dad and mom would get home so I could sneak out, but that I had nothing better to do.

I put my bow down not bothering to clean up the mess I had made as I sat down at the edge of the pod leaving my feet to hang feeling the water and the fishes floating around on my feet.

The only thing I that would come in mind was Aonung. Aonung and last night. What I didn't notice at that moment was how his dick had the little dots we have on our face that are glowing in the dark, i hadn't noticed that with the others back in my clan.

Probably because they were mostly inside me i had no time to check.

It was big, I'd say about half my arrow (12inches😼) and that stuff was really thick. It was almost as thick as my arm. I definitely can't imagine that thing inside me, it will hurt just like every other time. I would die if that thing came inside me, but I guess I can call him my sneaky link now, since nobody knows about it, and we can fuck whenever we want with no emotional connection to eachother.

No emotional connection

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice somebody lifting they're selves to the surface. Aonung. He put his hands on my knees parting my legs and bringing his body in between keeping his balance by my knees.

"Hey" he said as I looked at him and laughed a bit. "Hey sneaky link, they let you out?" I put my hands to the empty side of my body to keep me from falling. "Nope he your dad and some other warriors are out fishing" he said smirking. He didn't even say anything about me calling him my Sneaky link "so you snuck out? Wow the loyal son of the Olo'eyktan sneaking out? And what about your mom?" I ask smiling "out with your mom teaching her the ways of the water so they won't be back for a while. Wanna swim around with me?" I looked at him and looked around "sure but if they catch me with you I'll get a beating worse than you fucking me"
I smirked as he took his hands off my knees getting back in the water signalling for me to follow him.

I jumped in the water behind him feeling the water go throughout my whole body.

————

We were sitting on a rock as Aonung was teaching me some basic sign language to communicate under water. I kept looking at his arms and his biceps, and his body in general, he had a very nice body structure, similar to some of the elder warriors of the clan did. As I was copying his hand gesture we heard many men yelling. "Oh shit they're back" Aonung said as he dove in the water with me following right behind him racing back to my Marui pod as I saw him get back to his. I saw that they had caught an Akula from what Aonung told me so it would take a while for them to bring it out of the water.

I quickly got inside my Marui and tried drenching my hair and my body of any sign that shows I was in the water. I also tried cleaning up the mess as I hear heavy footsteps coming toward the pod. I quickly threw the arrows where I kept and threw myself on the hammock making it swing around lightly balancing my head on the same branch as before and snapping my bracelet against my now red from before hand as I heard my mom and dad chatting outside looking at them when they entered and turning back to look at my hand ignoring them.

—————

A/nEverthing that Rivikiwa thinks and all of their conversations are happening in the Na'vi Language since almost no Na'vi knows the English language apart from the Sully family and some of the Leaders of the clans, Tonowari and Ronal know some En...

A/n
Everthing that Rivikiwa thinks and all of their conversations are happening in the Na'vi Language since almost no Na'vi knows the English language apart from the Sully family and some of the Leaders of the clans, Tonowari and Ronal know some English and Aonung and Tsireya almost none.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this part it's kind of quick since I did in in between my lessons but many updates are to come since it's finally Easter break.