Sixteen

Aonung POV

I saw her figure becoming bigger as she came closer to us with her two brothers Neteyam who had a hand on her back and Loak who was just walking along with them, her in the middle.

Tsireya then greeted them with a smile "today Loak and Neteyam will be able to ride a Tsurak!" She said excitedly making me look at Rivikiwa who was teasing Loak "you better be better than you were trying to tame your Ikran the first time" she said making her and Neteyam laugh.

Me, Tsireya and Rotxo looked at them confused "what happened when he tried taking his Ikran?" I asked looking over at Rivikiwa "he failed the first time so he had to do it a second time wich is rare" Neteyam said still laughing remembering about it making me and Tsireya laugh a little.

"Anyways let's go!" Rotxo says looking irritated. We all swim over to four warriors along with my father who is ready to teach the two how to ride one. Neteyam decided to go first and climbed on the Tsurak putting a red band on his hand and the Tsuraks handle so that the chances of him falling are less.

My dad tells him the basic instructions and tones that he has to have a good posture diving in the water and coming back up to the surface. He makes tsaheylu and lets out a warrior yell before going off with his Tsurak.

As expected he got the hang of it in his first try, making everyone congratulate him smiling.

Loak then climbed on his own Tsurak listening to my fathers instructions as well, he made tsaheylu and left off but when he dived in he failed making us all cringe out faces at the scene infront of us.

He then swam back in defeat making Neteyam tap his back lightly and Rivikiwa looking at him pityfully.

As loak went a second try i kept my eyes on Rivikiwa who looked at me with a confused look after a while.

Third person POV

Tonowari looked at Loak and then turned his head to see Rivikiwa and Aonung exchanging looks for a while and smirks to himself looking back at Loak who made it.
Neteyam tapped Rivikiwas back making her look over at loak and signal for her own Tsurak come over making Aonung, Tsireya and Rotxo do the same as they all climbed on their Tsuraks going off to ride along with Loak playfully.