Twelve

Aonung POV

We walked around in awkward silence for some time until she broke the silence. "So why did you?" She said still walking looking forward. "Because.." I said, I didn't want to tell her the whole reason.

"Because.?" She asked looking at me. "Because my friends are stupid and I guess I'm putting up my tough guy act with them" I said making her stop walking looking annoyed.

"You can't seriously expect me to believe that excuse Aonung." I furrowed my eyebrows. What? The one time I said the truth she ain't believing me? "I'm telling you the truth Rivikiwa" I said putting my hand on her arm. She looked down "okay, I believe you" she looked up at me with her beautiful golden eyes I looked down at her lips and back up at her eyes.

She did the same. Fuck I want to kiss her, i want To fuck her but I know that if I even ask her about it she will kick my ass. "Fuck, Aonung" she said frustrated. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. "What?" I asked and laughed lightly. "Fuck me Aonung" she lifted herself to my ear "please" now I'm horny.

I picked her up making her wrap her legs around my waist. I took her to the forest behind our homes and took her top and bottom off leaning her on a tree. She got off me and took my loincloth off revealing my erecting member.

I sat down leaning my back against the tree and sat her on my lap. I put her inside me half way making her moans overcome the surrounding noises.

I keep my grip tight on her hips and let them go after she seems to be used to my size, making her take in all of me. She moaned in pleasure making my pupils dilate and my ears twitch. I kissed her to muffle her moans.

She put her hand on the tree branch over my head and rode me like she would a moving (horse). She kept her speed in control while I groaned throughout it. I looked up but all I saw was her breast. I kept my grip on her waist.

I lifted my face up to her hard nipple and started sucking on it. After a while she stopped moaning loudly just a few whimpers as she came onto me. I came inside her.

After a while we heard some of the leaves rustling while we were putting our clothes on. We then saw a confused Jake come and look at us -while we were still half naked-

——————

A/N Cliffhanger😍 love y'all sm

A/N
Cliffhanger😍 love y'all sm. But it's abt to go down

Anyway I went on FaceApp and looked up how their kids would look and y'all... the boy is.. okay. The girl is such an atrocity I didn't even save her 💀

 The girl is such an atrocity I didn't even save her 💀

He's okay...