Seventeen

Rivikiwa pov

For some strange reason me and Aonung were left alone after a while so we decided to ride on his ilu looking around us at the sea life feeling like we were part of it.

After a while we reached a cave where we could see the beautiful sun all the way over us so we decided to lay down, I put my hand over my eyes covering them as I laid down.

The ilu left leaving me and him alone along with the sun above us and the waves crashing on the rock making my foot wet every few minutes.

I wanted to look at him but I already felt his eyes staring at my side examining all of me like it's the first time he's looking at me.

"What is it Aonung?" I asked him not looking at him, but after a moment of silence I turned to look at him making him smile at me looking right inside my eyes.

I looked at his eyes, they symbolised the sea when the sun is out, I felt like I could read a whole story through them making me slightly smile.

"You're pretty" he said after a while making me smile more "you look a lot like your mom you know" he said and I looked up at the sky "thanks".

Silence again.

Not an uncomfortable silence.

Just an unusual silence.

"So what you said yesterday to our parents" I said scared to look at him but I felt him move from looking to the sky over to looking at me "what you felt about me" I said leaving a small gap "was it true?" I said again feeling his hand come up to mine putting it on top of it.

"Maybe" is all he said.

And then all that could be heard were the waves crashing on the rock.

Love me some cliffhangers, I felt like a whole poet writing the first part, cuz I read a story from another fandom and it had that style and the music that I had as background made me wanna write like this fr