Ten

I got out of my Marui pod my dad not even attempting to stop me. I went over to Aonung.

"Aonung" he turned around and looked at me smirking while his friends just stared at me. He probably told him how good I am in bed 😍.

He looked at me with a bruise on his eye, probably from Loak cause from what Ney told me Loak hit first. I gave that bitch a hard slap on the cheek making his head turn to look at his friend on his right.

I watched him put his hand on his cheek. "What the fuck Rivikiwa?!" He said furious. "You cunt how dare you make fun of my sister" I yelled as some other teens started surrounding us while his friends backed up.

"Why not? She's a freak, both her and your brother" he said smirking as his cheek got red. I crossed my hands on my chest and lifted my eyebrow. "What'd you say?" I said intimidated as he looks at me "they're both freaks" he said smirking.

"Right, right" i said smiling before punching him on the opposite eye that Loak had punched him making him look at me shocked. He punched me on the nose before his father and mine came over and pulled us away from each other. "You better not talk about my siblings like that again" I yelled at him as my father lifted me up lightly holding me from the hands.

"You better not punch me again" he yelled back as all his father had to do was hold him by the hands. Bro probably gets whooped by his parents.

My dad took me over to our Marui pod. "What'd he say to you?" My father told me "he told me that both Kiri and Loak Are freaks after I asked him why he called them freaks."

He sighed and looked down before at me "you're not grounded anymore, now let me take a look at you're nose princess" he said as he put his one hand at the back of my head and the other on my nose moving it slightly making me tense and flinch when he moved it.

"Let's take you to Ronal so you can apologise and she can fix your nose" he said kissing my forehead and putting his hand on the small of my back, slightly pushing me toward the entrance of the marui.

We walked to the chiefs Marui. He lightly knocked on the branch and looked inside when Tonowari told us to come in.

Tonowari then motioned for us to go inside as Ronal was healing Aonung. I got inside with my father beside me, glaring at Aonung. "Uhh can you guys help Rivikiwa with her nose?" That caused Ronal to look at my and nod closing her eyes, I'm probably not that royal for her bitch ass to open her mouth and say something.

Aonung got up and Ronal motioned for me to go sit down. I sat down as she pressed on my nose with her index finger making me hiss in pain and tilt my head backwards lightly.

She then crushed a few leafs putting some oil in to make it a paste and put it on the nostrils of my nose and pulled my head back so my nose was looking upwards and put more ointment letting it go inside my nose just like Aonungs cum did yesterday😼.

After a while she lifted my head normally and took some thin leaf using it as a bandage and tying it around my nostrils and bridge of my nose. "Thanks" I said looking at my feet instead of looking at Aonung who was listening to my fathers and his fathers talk.

She lightly tapped the small of my back with her hand and I went forward standing above my dad who was sitting and talking with Aonungs dad. They were getting along? I massaged his shoulders lightly making him lift his head up at me before standing up, showing our height difference

"Thank you very much" he said to both of them "you are welcome to eat with us today, possibly just you, your mate and your daughter, so we three can get to know you guys?" Three? What about Tsireya? I hadn't gotten to know her well since I was grounded in half of the lessons but she was kind and cute.

"Sure why not?" He said looking down at me and I looked up at him smiling and looking back at Tonowari nodding politely.

—————

A/NSorry for the late update babes this is a good 760 words

A/N
Sorry for the late update babes this is a good 760 words. My chapters are a lot more than my English essays 😭.

Anyway I'm at vacation, guess where 😼.

Jake is so daddy let's be fr 🥹