Fifteen

Rivikiwa POV
-the next morning-

Tuk jumped on my stomach making me wake up and groan in pain. Next thing I heard was Loak laughing next to my ear and I felt Kiri by my side with Neteyam standing up next to Loak.

I looked over to them "did dad actually catch you having" Loak paused and mouthed "sex" and then continued "with Aonung?" I looked at him shocked and looked at Tuk who was confused "what did dad catch you doing with Aonung?" She asked.

I laughed lightly "playing hide and seek" I said "and why is that bad?" She said "because he scared me and Aonung found me" I said and looked at loak glaring at him.

"So he did?" Neteyam asked concerned and I just nodded to which Loak laughed causing Kiri to roll her eyes.

Tsireya came over to the door and passed me a glance smiling "are you guys ready for today?" She said making all of us get up and go over to her letting her know that we are ready.

I put on my jewelery on and walked out waiting for the others. I watched Neteyam and Loak coming out, Neteyam put his hand on my back and Loak was next to him walking forward "what about the girls?" I said and Loak cut Neteyam Off "they said they were too bored to come today" he said and I just shrugged it off.

"You excited to see your lover?" Neteyam said making me roll my eyes "how long has this been going on for anyway?" Loak says looking straight at me now walking backwards as If he had memorised the way "I don't know like a month now?" I said and neteyam pat my back "I didn't even think Aonung pulled any bitches" he says

"He invited us to a bonfire the teens are having tonight by the way" I said and Neteyam nodded as we reached the meeting spot.

I saw Tsireya Rotxo and Aonung waiting for us there me and Aonung exchanging glares and smiling.