4th January,1986(2)

after they finished their breakfast

mike: okay, I'll ask nance to pick us up and take us there. Are you sure you wanna do this will?

Will: I'll be fine, you can wait outside!

Mike: finee

el: dont worry Mike, hell be fine AHHA😔

Mike: bro do you even know his dad...

el: sorry, youre right.

will: GUYSS stop arguing its fine!

11:25

Mike: okay its almost half past, lets go!

Nancy: okay! Get in the car!

(El watched out the window as Mike, will and Nancy got into the car. She started to worry a bit about will. She could spy though if she worries to much.)

Mike: okay will whats the address?

(Will tells them the address and Nancy starts driving, will and Mike in the back. Will is starting out the window and Mike looks at will, he then places his hand ontop of wills on wills lap.)

Mike: if anything goes wrong, you let me know. try and run out or im sure I can help you.

will: okay but im sure I'll be fine Mike!

(They arrived at lonnies 11:33. Will got out of the car and Nancy and Mike watched him. He walked up to the door and knocked. It took a few seconds and then lonnie opened the door, will walked in and lonnie shut the door.)

with will and lonnie

lonnie: ah! I didnt know you would show!!

will: what did you want to talk about?

Lonnie: well, I heard from some others that you are gay. You know when you were younger I said if I ever found out you were a f@g, there would be consequences?

(Lonnie laughed and wills face dropped, he ran to the front door but it was locked. He started to have a panic attack. Lonnie pulled him into a room so that mike wouldn't see through the window.)

lonnie: tried to escape huh? Im not that stupid!!

with el

el: im actually so worried and im home alone so i cant Talk to anyone. Im gonna spy.

(El got on her black bandana and closed her eyes, thinking of will. Soon she found him, lonnie was hurting will. Physically. She couldnt wait a minute. She grabbed her radio and tried to reach Mike.)

El: MIKE MIKE CODE RED!!!!

(Mike picked up his radio)

Mike: what el, whats up???

el: WILLS- WILLS IN TROUBLE!! LONNIES HURTING HIM PHYSICALLY, I SPYED BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED. GET IN PLEASE SAVE HIM! IM ON MY WAY!!!

mike: shit shit shit!!!!

with Mike and Nancy

Nancy: shit shit omg!!! We need to get in!

(They sprung out the car and locked it, they didn't bang on the front door as they thought it might make things worse so they got on of Nancy hair clips and tried to pick the lock. Mike was stressing so much.)

with will

(Blood was all over will, he was going unconscious.)

lonnie: TELL ME!! WHY ARE YOU GAY WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE!! TELL ME YOU F@G

will: I-im sorry (will was sobbing so much he could hardly breathe.)

(Lonnie hit will even harder with a belt and then he pulled out a gun from his pocket.)

will: n-no! No no no no

lonnie: say bye will!

(Suddenly a brick hit lonnie in the head sending him to the floor, will was sat on the floor absolutely traumatised and scared. He was shaking like mad.)

Mike: holy shit will!!!!

(Mike ran over to will and saw all the blood and Mike started to cry)

Mike: w-will!!!

(Then the police walked in)

Police: a women Called Nancy called me)

Nancy: thats me! *nancy explained all that happened to the police and about wills past experiences with him and the police took him into their car. They also called an ambulance for will.*

(Will tried to get up to hug Mike but fainted. Now they were on there way to hospital with el and Nancy too. El didnt make it in time to help will before.)

TO BE CONTINUED
—-

im so sorry this is so sad OMG😨😨😭😭😭😭new part coming soon!!!