6

We had stayed a little outside that night, watching the stars in silence. Occasionally talked about our life's. Then it got late and we had walked back inside and split to sleep in our own beds, not wanting to rush anything. Leah had given me a kiss on the cheek to say good night and I went to my bed with a huge grin. Replaying the kiss in my head over and over again. No doubt that this was the rightest thing I've ever done.

That very night, I slept so good. No bad thoughts swapped through my mind and I felt so full of energy when I opened my eyes. It was 7:00, the time I usually stand up. The others are probably still asleep so I sneaked into the bathroom, being quiet.

I put my hair up, since I didn't want to shower without Beth's and Viv's permission. Training started a little later today, I believe thats why the others are still not up. When I walked out of the bathroom I crashed together with someone.

Leah. She was in her pj's and her hair fuzzy, looking cute. „Oh sorry" I said staring into her eyes. Instead of answering me she leaned to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. It took my by surprise but warmed my heart.

„What was that for?" I laughed, watching her. „I don't know, just went with the urge" her cheeks had a rosy shade. Made her look even cuter. „Alright.."

„Did you slept good?" After a little pause I asked. We were still standing in the hallway. So I put my voice down a little more. Not wanting to wake up the others. „I have never slept better to be honest. Last night might be the reason for that" she smirked at me.

„Same" I awkwardly croaked, making her laugh. My hand hit her shoulder. „I need to get ready now though." Leah pointed to the bathroom I came out. „Better do! You are smelling"

Now I was the one laughing when she ignored my comment on purpose leaving me in the hall. I walked down stairs then, seeing the bowls and drinks still on the table. To thank them for letting me stay I put the things away.

As I was standing next to the counter tapping on my phone. I felt arms around my stomach. Smiling, when I noticed it was Leah. „Hey there" she said softly. „Hey you" I let myself sink into her more.

We stayed like this for a bit, before we heard footsteps on the staircase. The two of us quickly separated and turned to see that Beth and Viv came down stairs. „Good morning guys! Didn't know you were already up" Beth went into the kitchen to make some tea. „Not long though" I said watching her. Leah giggled beside me, but shut up when I boxed her.

Viv had left to get ready while the three of us talked a little in the kitchen. „ The england camp starts soon! Im waiting for my call up every day" Leah said sighing. She had been the captain for a while now, and I had no doubt she would be called up this year again. There was a small chance I could get a call up too, We had only a few games yet but I hope I made a good impression. Then still, I pushed my hopes a little down, rather than get disappointed.

„Our favorite England captain speaking" Beth joked. „You will get your call up Leah, Im sure" the blonde shrugged her shoulders and looked at me. „Do you think you will get your call up?"

„I don't know guys.. I haven't been in the view for long."

„I believe you will, Jonas only says good things about you" Leah said smiling. I really did appreciate her cheering me up, more or less, and I hoped she is right.

„Thank you, Leah" a bigger smile was plastered over her face. My mind thought yes you had made her smile!

After some time Vivianne finally joined us and we ate breakfast together. Nothing special though.

„My car has some boxes in the back, Sophia are you good driving with Leah?" Beth asked me as we slipped into our shoes. My car was in the drive way too but we would drive with three cars which would've been a little unnecessary.

„Yeah sure." More time with her wouldn't be a bad thing. „Leah is that alright for you?" my head turned to see Leah nod, „Yeah, sure lets go"

She grabbed my arm and we said goodbye to the others. „Do you want to put some music on?" Leah asked me when we sat down in the seats of her car.

„Uh- yes."

„You can connect your phone to the car" I was kind of nervous showing her my taste of music. What if it was the complete opposite of what she is listening to.

Leah started driving and I swiped through Spotify.

Drunk in the bathtub - Jessie Murph was playing. And I saw that she seemed to enjoy the song. I got a little more comfortable so I quietly sang the lyrics.

„That song is cool." She said, and suddenly put her hand on my tight. My heart stopped immediately and the words got stuck in my throat.

I was holding my breath for the whole ride. She left it there when she didn't need the hand. When she shortly put it away I breathed. And I knew that she knew exactly what she was doing there.

Eventually, we parked at the Training grounds. Leah and I got out of the car and walked into the changing room together. Some of the other girls were already there. „Good morning you two." Katie said, waving her hand.

„Morning Katie" Lean answered while I quickly changed my shoes. Together we walked onto the pitch. Katie next to me while Leah was walking in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her perfect pony tail was swinging around.

„Sophia! Are you even listening?" Katie boxed her arm in my side. „Sorry what did you say?" I asked after I tore my eyes away from the blonde in front of me. „Or were you to mesmerized by Leah?" my head shoot up, as soon as she mentioned her name.

„No!" The answer came out to quick and eager.

„Don't tell me there is nothing going on. Im not stupid and don't see how you two act all the time.." Katie said, smirking. I wasn't quite sure if I should tell her. Beth already knew. What if Leah didn't want me to tell anyone...

Kate and I went to the side and carried some balls to Jonas. „I don't know.. we kissed" Her eyes widened as I told her. „What?! You kissed?"

„Katie!! Can you not scream pls?"

„Sorry" she said now in a lower voice. „Im just shocked. I didn't knew it already happened. Im so happy for you two."

„But please keep it as a secret yet, only Beth knows for now." She wouldn't tell anyone but to be sure I still asked and she nod.

Jonas gave us some exercises. Training was alright, the amount of work we had to do was a little less then usual. I noticed my glances went to Leah during the 2,5 hours we were running around on the pitch. How a bit of sweat build up on her neck. She looked fit. Still beautiful as heaven.

When we finished Beth told me that Vivianne is driving with Katie because apparently they are going shopping and she wasn't in the mood to join them. She offered me the seat in her car then because mine was still in her drive way.

Before we left, Leah came to me. A towel was hanging on her shoulder, her hair a little wet. „Hi" she said. „Hey, you" a small smile grew on my lips. She looked around, to see if anyone is watching us. „I will pick you up at 7." Leah whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Instead of waiting for my answer she left me standing in confusion. Was she asking me on a date?? Seemed like it.

Fuck what do I wear?

Our lovers will go on a date yey. Thoughts?