❣︎ Ambush x ??? ❣︎

10/3/2023 — Ty for almost 1k reads lol. 593 wordssss

ALRIGHT Y'ALL IT'S TIME TO SHIP AMBUSH WITH SOMEONE. THISS.

YEAH SOMEONE AND THAT BITCH RIGHT THERE. enjoy.

3rd pov

Ambush was walking down the hallways, trying to find some humans. Nothing was really happening those days. He didn't know what to do, neither did anybody else though.

He got to the courtyard and saw someone. It was him. Ambush blushed a little and sat next to him. "You okay?" He asked. He looked up and smiled.

He laid on Ambush's lap and stared at the sky. "Yeah I am.. now that you're here at least~" they said flirty like. "Oh be quiet," Ambush muttered, now rubbing their forehead.

He giggled and stared up at the moon. "You see that? It's beautiful.." Ambush looked up. He was right. It was shining so brightly. "Just like you.." he muttered. "What was that?" They asked.

"Oh fuck, did I say that out loud?!" He shouted. They giggled and rubbed his cheek. "You think I'm beautiful? That's odd coming from you isn't it?~"

Ambush was turning red. "Oh, fuck you Rush.." he muttered. (WAIT TILL THE FUCKIN END.) Rush laughed. "I've been wondering a little.." Ambush raised a brow.

"Hm?" He muttered. "Are we.. something..?" Rush asked. Ambush stopped. He seemed to have zoned out as soon as he asked that. "Ambush? Helloo?"

"Oh god, why did I ask that? Now he probably thinks I'm weird.." Rush leaned in close to him. He didn't know what to do. He sat there, waiting for an answer.

Then he realized that he could take this opportunity to.. No.. Why would he do that without consent? But still.. Rush held Ambush's shoulders and gave him a light kiss.

Ambush was snapped back into reality by then. Rush pulled away but then was kissed again. He stopped and panted. "If you want us to be 'something' then we can.." Ambush finally said.

Rush smiled wide and jumped on his lap. "Yayy! I love you!" He said rather excited. Ambush chuckled and gave him another kiss. "I'm top of the relationship though."

"I think I can live with that." They both laughed and cuddled right there, watching the moon. But..

"WHOO HOO! FINALLY!!" They whipped their hands around and saw Jack, Hide and Screech standing behind them. "What the fuck- WHERE YOU WATCHING US?!" Ambush shrieked. They all nodded.

Ambush groaned and rested his head in his boyfriend's shoulder. "I don't think Mr Grumpy Pants over here likes being stalked.. could y'all leave so we can have our moment?" Hide and Screech nodded and looked at Jack.

Jack snapped a photo and ran away, dragging the other two entities with him. Ambush let out a sigh of relief. Rush kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"I never wanna get up.." he muttered. "Hah, should I carry you to bed then?" Rush looked up. "You would do that?" Ambush smirked and carried him.

Rush wrapped his legs tightly around his lover feeling slightly scared. "Hah, scaredy cat~" Ambush teased. "Shut up.." Rush rested his head on his shoulder and sighed.

"You promise you'll always love me?"

"I promise.."

SO LIKE BEFORE I EVEN SAY ANYTHING I DON'T WANT A BUNCH OF WEIRDOS ATTACKING ME SO. trynafindmayu REQUESTED THIS AND SINCE I SEE AMBUSH AND RUSH AS BROTHERS I DECIDED TO MAKE FLUFF INSTEAD OF SMUT BECAUSE THEN I'D START CRINGING BUT EHH. SO IN THIS AU, THEY ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY.

ok ty for reading