❣︎ Family moment. ❣︎

11/3/2023 . SpiritNinja45 — 550 words<3

And Figure's the mom/j Also Screech is like 6-7 in this I have no idea. It's raining anygays....

"GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE NOT ESCAPING ME THIS TIME!" Seek yelled, chasing Screech around the room. "NO!! I DON'T WANNA TAKE A BATH!!" Screech shouted. Hide just watched and chuckled. "Seems like he needs help.." he thought.

Screech ran towards Hide, planning to go behind him. Instead, Hide snatched him and threw him in the air. "WEE!!" Screech cheered. "You take a bath, and me and daddy will read you a story, okay?" (Melanie. Don't.)

"Yayy! Thank you uncle!" Screech said happily and ran to the bathroom. Seek walked over to his brother and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Why are you so good with children..?" He asked, out of breath.

Hide shrugged and patted Seek's head. "You work to hard.. go sit down, I'll bath him." Seek looked up and stood straight. "No no.. he's my son.. I'll deal with him." Hide rolled his eyes and dragged Seek to a sofa. He threw him on it and gave him a blanket.

"Try not to sleep, okay?" Seek finally nodded, accepting defeat. Hide walked into the bathroom and saw Screech sitting in the bath playing with a rubber duck. Hide tried not to explode due to how cute he was.

"Who's ready to have the best bath of his life!?" Screech's eyes glowed. "I AM!!"

Minutes later lol

Screech ran out of the bathroom with his pyjamas on. Seek was looking for a book to read him until he heard him scream, "Daddy!" He turned around and picked up his child.

"Hello sweetie, how was your bath?" Screech hugged his father. "It was awesome! Uncle taught me all this stuff, and, and there was a bubble monster!!" Screech kept yapping about how his bath went while Seek listened.

"What about this one?" Hide mouthed to his brother. He pulled out a book that was titled, 'The Prince and the Soldier'. Seek gave him a thumbs up and smiled. "And then uncle told me that I had to get out before the bubble monster came back!"

Seek laughed. "Well I'm glad you had fun, but it's almost time for bed." Screech frowned, he was about to have a tantrum. "B-b-but.. I don't wanna.." Seek sighed and held out his finger. Screech grabbed it and twirled it around. "Remember that story we promised you?" He said.

Screech looked up and giggled. "Yeah! Can we read it now? Pleeeeeeeeeease?" Seek chuckled. "Sure, why not." Screech cheered and sat on his lap. (MELANIE.) Hide passed his brother the book at wrapped a blanket around them.

"Hm. Should I start?" Seek asked. Hide nodded, throwing an arm around his brother's neck. "Once upon a time, there was a prince.."

Yeah that's right, ONCE UPON A TIME. Anyways minutes later.

"And they lived happily ever after, the end." Seek finished. He stared down at the little boy. He was sleeping on his lap. He smiled and looked over to his brother. He was also sleeping.. "Hah.." he chuckled.

He closed the book, kissed his son on the forehead and closed his eyes. "Goodnight sleepy heads.." he said before dozing off himself.

Why do I love this