🔞 Screech x F!Reader 🔞

18/3/2023 - 1049 words
Y'all just really wanna be railed be Screech don't ya. Anyway you're a girl, you dominate him for a little bit and uhm you are not wearing a skirt because I'm not like those other people hehehhehehe.

This chapter was made with passion. Okay that's a lie. But at least I tried ig.

Height difference (not joking):

These two = The best honestly.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You were walking through the hotel, playing with your lighter. You were just messing around with it, flicking the lid up and down trying to think of something to do. The only good thing about your trip was Screech.. You met him on door 24. Sure he did some damage to your shoulder but he was so charming and helped you with your wound.

You blushed just thinking about him. His looks, his voice, his everything. You sighed and opened door 78. Dark room. Yes! You looked at your lighter and shoved it in your pocket. Didn't need that anymore (😗). You stepped in the middle of the room and waited until..

"Psst~"

You whipped you head around and gave Screech a hug. "Screech! I missed you!" You squealed. Screech chuckled and carried you. You didn't hesitate to wrap your legs around his waist and kiss him. He kissed back but pulled away after some time. "I've been thinking.." he whispered. "You want to go a little further with this?~"

You started blushing madly. You knew exactly what he meant. "I- uhm.. I-If you want to.. I mean uh- I-I'm still a virgin.." you muttered. Screech laughed and kissed your cheek. "I'll be happy to steal your virginity~" he whispered. You blushed even more and looked away.

He smashed you against a wall and grabbed your chin with two fingers, making you look at him in the eyes. He leaned in, close enough that your noses were touching. "You sure princess? Once we start you can't go back~" he said. You started sweating and nodded. Screech frowned slightly and gave you a light kiss. "Do you feel.. forced?" he asked with worry.

Your eyes widened. You looked back at him and grabbed his cheeks. "No no! I want this as much as you do~" you whispered. Screech wasn't convinced. You sighed and got off him. Tackling him to the ground, you let out a chuckle. "You don't know what I want you to do to me~" you whispered seductively. Screech blushed and sat up.

You gave him a kiss and pulled out his dick (mh.). You started jerking him off to get him hard. Screech started moaning through the kiss until he finally pulled away and started panting. "Mmmh~ Y-Y/N~ Keep going..~" he groaned. You smirked and licked his neck. We're you really going to top him for this short little while? Yes. You bit down on his neck slowly, your teeth sinking into his skin (bro has skin?). Screech let out a groan and gripped your shoulders.

"F-Fuck..~ I'm gonna get you back you bitch..~" he whispered. You weren't scared, in fact, you were pretty eager. You sucked on his neck until you created a large hickey. Looking at him in the eyes, you gave him another kiss on the cheek. "You hard yet?~" you asked. Screech looked at you and nodded slowly. You smiled and kissed him while taking off your pants and (pant-mh). You got on his cock and looked at him.

Mel's friend sent her some shit lemme show you hold on

The one that's circled is the pose you're in 😎

Imagine it. I love it tho. Thanks Mel.

"Hm.. You ready..~" Screech asked. You were growing impatient, but didn't want to end it early. "P-please..~ Don't go easy on me~" you groaned and gripped his shoulders. Screech smirked and held onto your hips. "Only because you begged~ Horny little bitch..~" Screech whispered.

"W-wait, wh- AH!!~" you moaned. Screech and slammed you down hard and started lifting you up and down on his dick. "FUCK~ SCREECH!~ YOU COULD HAVE WAITED~" you screamed. Screech chuckled and went faster. "You didn't want mercy, so this is how your getting it~" he whispered. "AH~ NGH~ MH DADDY~ F-FUCK~" Screech smirked and continued much faster while you literally started screaming. You let out a loud groan as you cummed on him.

You started panting as you leaned forward and rested you head on his chest. Screech chuckled and lifted you up. He smashed you against a wall you smirked. "Round two princess?~" he asked. You gulped. "I won't be able to walk for a week if I say yes.. But.. I want his cock in me.." You gave him a kiss and nodded. "Hm.. you'll have to beg~"

The pose, second line second position.

Your eyes locked, both filled with lust. You started slightly drooling on your boob (🍑😇). "P-please..~ Fuck me more..~ Daddy..~" you whispered, gripping onto his shoulders tightly. Screech looked at you a bit your neck softly. "Mh~ Needy little bitch aren't ya?~" he said. His hot breath was hitting your neck, sending a shiver down your spine. Screech slammed into your poosay hard and started thrusting.

You let out loud moans, your eyes rolling at the back of your head. Screech was enjoying every minute of this. He went faster, starting to kiss you roughly. You let out loud, muffled moans in return and cummed once again. You pulled away and panted in between your moans as Screech was still thrusting inside of you. "Fuck..~" you mumbled. Screech finally let out a groan as he cummed inside of you. "Shit.. You were real strong weren't you..~" he whispered.

You couldn't really respond. You were pleasured, tired and felt drunk for some reason. "T-tired..~" you groaned. Screech chuckled and set you down on a bed. He put his clothes back on and dressed you slowly. "Did you enjoy that my love?~" he asked. You barely nodded and before long, you dozed off.

Screech let out a chuckle and kissed your forehead. "Can't believe I just fucked the enemy.." he muttered. He shrugged and laid next to you. He extended his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

"Goodnight my dear..~"