🔞 Eyes x Halt 🔞

05/04/2023 — 1114 words

Sorry for leaving you hanging lol- Also no more requests after this until April 8 because I'm gonna do 3 more requests then I'll take a break untill like May idk but thanks<33

Shower sex lmoa.

DADDY EYES. LUCKY HALT THO ISTG.

 LUCKY HALT THO ISTG

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was another normal day in the hotel. A player arrived, got killed by door 32, normal stuff. But the entities had all gotten surprisingly... Dirty. They were all spirits so god knows how. Sure they had (unused lol) showers but. Yeah 😃

Halt was sitting on his bed, wondering why they got all filthy in the first place. He sighed and sat up as he heard a knock on his door. "Come in.." he said in a sleepy like tone. The door opened and Seek poked his head in. "It's your turn.." he muttered. Halt noticed that he was grabbing onto the door frame.

He chuckled and rested his head in his right hand. "What did Figure do to you?" He asked teasingly. Seek blushed and looked away. "Don't ask.. just go," he said before closing the door. Halt laughed again and sighed. "Do we have towels here?" He asked himself. He then groaned. "Of course we do, it's a fucking hotel." Then there was another knock on his door.

"I'm going to the fucking bathroom! My god!" Halt yelled as he snatched a towel from his bedside table. "Dear? It's me.." a muffled voice said. Halt's head shot up. "Shit." He bolted to the door and opened it. Suddenly his whole personality changed. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and looked straight into his eyes (uhm. The two big ones guys.). "Heya~" he whispered.

Eyes chuckled and held his waist. "What was all the shouting for hm?~" Halt rolled his eyes. "So.. What do you need?" He asked. Eyes looked away for a second then smirked. He bent down to his level and grabbed his shoulders. "Does my sweetheart mind if I shower with him?~" he asked. Halt stopped and blushed.

"I-I.." he muttered and sighed. "Fine.. I don't mind.." Eyes smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks darling~" he said and picked him up in a bridal style. "Wha- Eyes.. The towel?" Halt muttered. Eyes continued walking until he got to the bathroom. "Just get in the shower, I'll be back," he said and walked away.

Halt stared at the door for a few seconds then shook his head. "I already know how this is going to end.. Oh god." He thought. He turned the shower on and started taking his  clothes off. "Am I doing this?" He asked himself. He blushed and smirked. "Yes. I am." He stepped in the shower and looked up at the water. He had never felt water like that in his life.

"I guess this is okay.." he thought. He suddenly felt warm arms around his waist. "Already wet my love?" Eyes asked from behind him. Halt blushed. (He took it the wrong way lmao) "Mh.." he muttered. Eyes rested his head onto his own as he got an idea. He smirked and started grinding against him slowly. "A-Ah~ Eyes~ Not now~" Halt whined and placed his hands on his knees.

Eyes chuckled and went faster. "I don't think you'd want to do this after you get clean so, why not do it while we get clean eh?~" Halt covered his mouth and closed his eyes tightly. "Fuck~ B-But?~ Ahh~ Mh~ Faster~" Eyes smirked again and gave his neck a lick. "What was that dear?~" he asked. Halt took a few deep breaths and sighed. "Mh~ More~ P-Please~" he whimpered. "Mh~ Good boy~" Eyes whispered and stopped. Halt whined slightly.

Eyes chuckled and flipped him over to face him. "Get on your knees my love~" he said. Halt obeyed and looked up. He looked down at him and grabbed the back of his head. "You want to go slow first?" He asked. Halt shook his head. "Don't go easy on me," he said. Eyes chuckled and shoved his head forward. "Suck." Halt did as he was told and started sucking on his dick hard.

Eyes gripped onto his hair and let out a groan. "Ngh~ You really wanted this didn't you?~ Ah~ Shit~" he muttered. Halt started jerking him off while sucking, his lover's moans were the only thing he could hear. "G-Good boy~" he whimpered and let out another moan. "Shit.. I'm close~" Halt smiled and continued until the man above him let out a loud groan and cummed in his mouth.

Halt swallowed it all and wiped his mouth. He stood up slowly and looked at him. "Hm.. What do you want now?" Halt asked. Eyes smirked and smashed him against a wall. "You see those pretty little eyes of yours?" He asked. Halt nodded and wrapped his legs around his waist. Eyes moved closer to he ear and chuckled. "I'm gonna make the roll all the way back." He said and shoved his dick into his hole (silly).

They both let out a loud groan as Eyes started thrusting into his boyfriend at an inhumane pace. You could just hear Halt's moans as they got louder and louder. "AH!~ F-FUCK~ MH~ NGH~ D-DADDY~ YAH~" He screamed. Eyes chuckled again and leaned down to his neck. "Quiet down dear, you don't want the others hearing, do you~ These sounds are for me only~" Halt gripped onto his shoulders and let out another groan as a tear formed in his eye. But did he care? Nah.

"AHH~ E-EYES~ MH~ DADDY~ NGH~ KYAA~ MAAHHH~" he yelled. Eyes looked into his lover's helpless eyes and gave him a rough kiss. He shoved his tongue in his mouth and started moving around. "MMPHHH~ MHH!~" he mumbled. They pulled away and panted loudly, but Eyes only got faster. "AH~ DADDY~ I'M GONNA C-CUM~ AH~ FUCK~" Eyes looked at him and groaned. "G-Go on~ Mh~" Halt moaned loudly as he came all over the shower floor. The both panted loudly as Eyes pulled out of him.

"That's a good boy~" he huffed as Halt fell into his arms. Eyes chuckled and washed him. "Are you okay sweetheart?" He asked. Halt looked up and kissed him. "T-Tired.." he muttered. "Shh~ I'll get you to bed, but you still have to shower okay?" Eyes whispered in a comforting tone. Halt wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his chin. "Mh..~ I love you~" he muttered.

Eyes laughed and rubbed his nose against his own. "I love you too dear. I love you so much~"

FINALLY.