3.

Hyunjin drove through the night in a comfortable silence, trying to allow Felix time to think. The younger would occasionally let out a broken sob, and Hyunjin would rub his thigh soothingly.

Felix cursed, "I feel so stupid, y'know?"

"Don't feel stupid it's not your fault Felix." Hyunjin responded, not moving his hand from the youngers thigh. "You know why he did it? He did it because I didn't want to have sex with him yet. I wanted it to be special." Felix hissed, his eyes turning blurry with tears.

Hyunjin looked at him in shock, "Felix he clearly wasn't worth your time, that's awful.". Felix hummed in response, placing his hand atop Hyunjins and guiding it to his inner thigh.

"Hyunjin?"

The elder let out a conflicted 'hm?'

"Can you please pull over" Felix pleaded, sounding hopeful.

Hyunjin glanced at Felix, sighing as he pulled over near a convenience store.

"What is it?" Hyunjin questioned, watching as Felix's hand finally retracted from his own, though he sighed deeply through his teeth as Felix crawled towards him.

"Want you." Felix murmured, clearly not aware of his words. He attempted to straddle the elder, sitting atop his lap. Hyunjin pulled his hands back, holding them up as if he was under arrest.

"You're under arrest, officer." Felix giggled, leaning forward and gently placing a kiss on the elders neck. Sucking on it and leaving a deep purple bruise. Hyunjn threw his head back, feeling heat course through his body, but he knew it was wrong. So he pulled Felix's face back, cupping it softly. "Lixie, let's not do this right now okay?" Hyunjin whispered, planting a gentle kiss on his head.

Felix's eyes opened wide, "shit I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me.." he panicked, quickly sliding off Hyunjins lap and crawling back to the passenger seat.

"It's okay Felix." Hyunjin responded, though he was still shocked as he quickly looked at the deep purple hickey decorating his neck in the mirror.

"Sorry about that too.." Felix whispered, his voice breaking. "It's okay, it looks sexy." Hyunjin winked teasingly, getting out of the car abruptly to buy some water from the convenience store. He returned with two chilled bottles, handing one to Felix and placing the other in a cup holder.

Hyunjin started the car again, pulling out onto the road and drove in silence once more.

It wasn't long before they arrived, though the silence was eating the pair alive.

Hyunjin pulled into the driveway of Felix's home, beeping to alert Minho and Jisung and also sending Minho a text.

Felix got out of the car, thanking Hyunjin for everything and began to walk to his front door. Hyunjin waited to watch as Jisung came running out, arms wide open. He brought Felix into a comforting hug, crying on his shoulder.

Minho wasn't far behind, hugging the two before striding over to Hyunjins car where the elder was watching with a soft smile on his lips.

Minho knocked on the window, waiting for Hyunjin to step out. "Thanks man, I owe you." Minho thanked, patting his shoulder.

"Of course." Hyunjin responded, glancing behind Minho at the two crying boys. "Well, I'll be going. Have a good night." Hyunjin smiled, getting into his car and driving away. Minho shrugged, walking back to his boyfriend and roommate.

As soon as Hyunjin drove away the pair had time to think. Felix mentally slapped himself for doing that, it was so wrong of him. Meanwhile Hyunjin wondered if he handled the situation correctly, hoping he didn't upset Felix.