13.

Felix POV:

Okay so. It was currently midnight, and I had a strange craving for ice cream. And I also wanted to text Hyunjin.

I fished out his phone from the bedside table drawer and sent him a text, holding the phone to my chest as I waited like an obsessed schoolgirl for the elder to text back. I then blushed, realising it was midnight and Hyunjin probably wasn't up.

A notification buzzed my phone, making me look at it in shock when I realised it was Hyunjin.

Hyunnie

My angel:
Hyunjinnie, I feel like ice cream.
Seen 12:24 am

Hyunnie:
Do you Angel?
Sent 12:26 am

My angel:
Why are you awake?
Seen 12:26 am

Hyunnie:
Because I'm about to pick you
up and take you out for ice cream, darling.
Sent 12:27 am

My angel:
Really Jinnie?
Seen 12:27 am

Hyunnie:
Of course Lixie, I'll be there soon.
Sent 12:27 am

I hearted the message and squealed excitedly. Then I suddenly remembered about Minho as he knocked on my door. He slowly opened it, smiling.

"Hi Lix, why are you squealing like a baby?" He asked, sitting down at the foot of my bed.

"Oh.. nothing! Why are you up?" I fiddled with the bedsheets, avoiding eye contact.

"Because of you" he grumbled, ruffling my hair playfully before leaving and yelling a little "quiet down" as he walked away.

"Sorry!" I yelled back, pulling the blankets up to my chin and smiling giddily.

I distracted myself by watching some videos on TikTok, a particular dance challenge catching my eye. I enjoyed doing TikTok dances, so I might film one while I was waiting.

(This dance but at night in his bedroom, same outfit.)

I set up my phone, deciding I should change out of my pyjamas quickly, seeing as I would be going out anyway

I began to practice, but I roughly knew the steps as I had seen it going around a bit recently. Eventually I got the hang of it and I started to record. It took a few tries until I was happy with the final product.

I decided to film one more, because why not? And as I was filming I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a face buried in my neck. I giggled, realising it was Hyunjin.