5.

Hyunjin POV:

I stirred in my sleep at the sound of coffee brewing, the sunlight barely peeking through the cracks of the blinds. I opened my eyes, blinking twice as I saw Felix standing in some short boxers, making himself a coffee.

I yawned, sitting up and taking a deep breath as I admired the beauty of Felix's back, it looked like it was carved by God himself. The delicate figure of his waist visible through the boxers. His shoulder blades were softly defined, making me practically drool.

He suddenly leaned forward onto the small counter, typing away on his phone. Giving me a perfect view of his curved ass. It was plump and round, and looked so damn good.

I accidentally gave away myself by letting out a soft sneeze, the smell of coffee filtering through my nose. Felix spun around, his eyes widening as he saw me sitting up. He grasped a towel from a nearby chair, covering his upper body.

Not quite effective, as I saw his torso, defined with abs and his delicate collarbones. I yawned again, "morning." I spoke, surprised at the depth of my voice. He looked surprised too, as he gulped dryly, waving slightly and turning back around to his coffee which had finished brewing at that point.

I chuckled to myself, standing up and making my way to the bathroom, not before giving his ass a cheeky slap of course. He squealed in surprise, trying to hold back a giggle as I approached him from behind, my hands automatically grasping at his waist. I kissed his neck, making him shiver under my touch.

Felix glanced over his shoulder at me, our lips centimetres apart. I glanced down at his lips, licking my own before pulling back. He looked at me with a dissatisfied glare, pouring his coffee into a mug with lots of sugar and milk.

I chuckled once more, "can you not handle the taste of coffee without sugar, angel?" He blushed, taking a sip of his heated beverage, cringing at the taste. He shook his head, pouring a bit more sugar into his coffee.

I smiled, pinching his cheek.

Felix flushed a soft rose pink, staring down at his feet.

"Why are you so quiet today? Are you shy, darling?" I commented, picking up his coffee and taking a sip. I winced at the taste. "Holy shit that's sweet." I murmured, glancing into the mug.

Felix rolled his eyes, taking his drink back and taking a sip himself. "Mm.. just how I like it." Felix said, sounding satisfied. "Oh so he does speak!" I teased, hugging him from behind and burying my face in his neck.

He hummed, glancing over his shoulder at me, "if you're lucky." He murmured, flicking my bottom lip with his thumb. I hummed, leaning my body closer to his petite frame.

"Baby, I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty lucky today." I mumbled, planting a soft kiss on his earlobe. "If you say so Jinnie." He responded, leaning his body against my own.

"Drop the towel." I murmured, running my fingers along his bare skin. He flushed red, obeying me nonetheless.

I smirked, running my fingertips along his back, he refused to face me, so I moved my fingertips to his abs, tracing the defined muscles. I then moved my fingers up, until I reached his nipples. I gently began to play with one of them, twisting it softly. On the other one, I tugged it gently, feeling satisfied by the breathy moans Felix was letting out.

"Baby, I want to ruin you." I murmured, sneaking my fingertips into the waistline of his boxers. He blushed, shaking slightly in anticipation as I drew closer to his crotch.

I then pulled out, slapping his ass one last time before finally striding into the bathroom.

He stood there, dumbfounded.

•••

After a nice long shower, I finally stepped out, letting the steam stick to my skin. In fact, the whole bathroom was clouded with steam. I pulled on my discarded boxers and shrugged, grabbing a towel and flinging it loosely around my shoulders and then opening the door. I walked out and smiled as I saw Felix sipping his coffee in the corner whilst he read a book on his phone.

"Hey Gorgeous." I murmured, walking towards the coffee counter myself. I busied myself with pouring a hot coffee, adding a little bit of milk and no sugar.

"Hi Daddy." Felix finally responded, whispering in my ear. "Is that my new nickname baby?" I responded, smiling as his small frame hugged me from behind. "If you're good." He responded calmly, letting go and walking back towards the bed. I spun around, smirking. Felix's eyes widened, taking in my naked torso. ".. wow." He mumbled, subconsciously spreading his thighs further apart.

I chuckled to myself, taking a sip of my coffee before slowly approaching the bed. He began to tremble under my watch, his eyes turning round and doe-like.

I slowly caged him down to the bed, smirking as he fell backwards, his hands grasping onto my shoulders. I leaned closer, beginning to leave soft kisses on his neck. I eventually started to bite and suck on the delicate skin, leaving behind deep purple marks. He moaned, holding my head closer to his neck.

As I began to trail my kisses down his body, his phone rang. I glanced back, getting up to go answer it. "Just leave it.. not right now Jinnie." He protested, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back down.

I nodded, kissing his nose before continuing my previous actions.

As I trailed my kisses down, his phone rang again. He groaned, allowing me to go get it for him. "Who is it?" He asked, propping himself up by his shoulders. "Minho." I replied reading the name illuminated on the screen, Felix sighed, reaching out for me to pass him the phone.

He answered it, sighing as he was flooded with questions. "Hello, yes, I am, no.. sorry." He replied, sounding rather irritated.

I heard Minho ask who he was with, and Felix murmured, "do you remember Hyunjin?".

Felix waited silently for his response. "Yes I'm with him." He replied, glancing at me. "Uh.. okay sure." Felix mumbled, holding the phone away from his ear and covering the speaker.

"He wants to talk to you." He whispered, passing me the phone as I nodded. I held it up to my ear. "Hello?" I greeted, waiting for a response. "Hey." He spoke, sounding rather cold.

"What can I do for you?" I questioned, sitting down in an armchair and leaning back. "Don't touch Lix, don't get close to him if you have the wrong intentions. I don't want to see him go through that kind of heartbreak again." Minho spoke, sounding concerned.

I hummed, "of course I wouldn't, I'm not that kind of guy." I replied, glancing at Felix who was blushing like crazy, he was probably embarrassed. "Alright, well promise me you won't do anything unless he wants you to, and he verbally states that. And if you ever are serious about a relationship with him, I will hunt you down and murder you myself if you break his heart." He growled, sounding like he meant every last word.

"I promise."