14.

Nobody POV

"Please stay here tonight my angel." Hyunjin murmured, stroking Felix's waist. The younger nodded, gulping. To which Hyunjin smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Felix's cheek and embracing his petite figure.

Felix cupped the elders face with his palms and slowly brought their lips together, they steadily began to kiss in sync, no roughness, just passion. Felix carefully began to unbutton Hyunjins shirt, trailing his kisses further down the elders chin and towards his neck, getting lower and lower as he slipped open each button. Hyunjin moaned softly, gently raking his fingers through the younger males soft blonde hair.

Felix eventually fell to his knees on the ground, slowly unbuckling Hyunjin's belt, pulling it off and then tugging off his pants. Hyunjin watched expectedly, he was curious to whether Felix was bold enough to actually finish what he started.

And to his surprise, Felix gently pulled off his boxers, exposing his erect dick. The younger male then began to slowly stroke him, almost teasingly slow. Until he grew bored of that and decided to leave kitten licks on the elders tip, tasting his precum.

Hyunjin moaned, unsure of what to do. When Felix suddenly engulfed his dick in his warm cavern. Flattening his tongue as he bobbed his head. Hyunjin moaned, resisting the urge to just mouth fuck him. Though he must admit, Felix was good. Better than any other blowjob he had experienced before.

The younger sped up his movements, gagging slightly as he deepthroated the elder. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at just how good Felix was at this.

So he paused the youngers movements, lifting his chin with his thumb and staring into Felix's eyes. Felix gulped, confused.

"Did I not do well?" He whispered, his expression turning disappointed. "No no, baby! You're doing too well.. and I wanted to ask if there's someone you used to do this to?" Hyunjin quickly spoke, patting the youngers hair like a puppy.

Felix sighed, "yes it used to be all I was willing to do for Changbin." He murmured, frowning.

Hyunjin furrowed his brows, "let's do something else then. Let me pleasure you, hm?"

Felix's eyes widened and he tilted his head in confusion. "Me?" Felix repeated, gulping as Hyunjin lifted him up onto his lap.

"Yes, you." Hyunjin whispered, pulling him closer on his lap so that Felix's ass was pressed against his dick.

Felix shook his head "hyun I'm not ready to have sex-"

"No Lix, we don't have to. I want to pleasure you." Hyunjin whispered, pressing a soft kiss to Felix's neck, sending shivers down the youngers spine.

Felix nodded, looping his arms around Hyunjins neck, and staring deep into his eyes.

Felix blushed as Hyunjin flipped them over, making Felix sit down on the couch with his legs spread wide open.

He shyly tried to push them back together but wasn't successful, Hyunjin pushing them apart again. Felix gasped in shock as Hyunjin kneeled down, his head lowering between his legs.

And he couldn't resist letting out a soft moan when he felt Hyunjins hot breath fanning against his entrance. And even more so when Hyunjin carefully began licking Felix's rim. The younger males instinct was to squeeze his thighs shut, so that is what he did, closing them around Hyunjins face.

Which earned a dissatisfied glare from the black haired male. So he hesitantly opened them again, throwing his head back instead.

Felix bit down on his lip, squeezing his eyes shut. Hyunjin retracted his head momentarily, holding Felix's thighs apart and tracing his finger along his inner thigh. He closed the space once more, inserting his tongue, making Felix moan in surprise.

Felix was rather new to this, so he came fairly fast. Covering his face with his hands and squeezing his legs shut as Hyunjin stood up, chuckling.

"Come on darling, let's get you cleaned up and then we'll go to bed, hm?" He murmured, grabbing some wet wipes and gently wiping Felix's abdomen.

Felix nodded, lazily dragging his boxers back on and following the elder male to the bedroom. Hyunjin got in, lifting the blanket for Felix to climb in. Once he did they got settled in, Hyunjin spooning the younger and gently tracing his finger against Felix's waist.

Felix sighed, turning to face Hyunjin. "Babe, do you think we will stay this way?" Felix questioned, making Hyunjin chuckle. "I hope so, Lix. I won't ever leave you, it's your decision on if it does stay this way." He smiled.

Felix nodded, blushing, though he hoped Hyunjin couldn't see it in the dark room. He gave an open mouthed kiss to the elder, moaning softly as Hyunjin squeezed his hips. They kissed for a bit until they needed to break for air.

Felix smiled, "I could never leave you.".

•••

A/N: hi loves, I hate this chapter but it's whatever