7.

Felix POV:

As soon as I entered my bedroom I started squealing and jumping excitedly. "He's so-" I trailed off, giggling falling back onto my bed and sighing happily.

Words couldn't describe the way I was feeling about this man. He had me wrapped around his finger.

I heard Minho yap at me to shut up and stop squealing, but I didn't care. I suddenly jumped up, remembering I had to attend this event. I quickly decided to take a shower and wash my hair.

I stripped my clothes off, stepping into my en suite and  got in the shower. I turned the water on, jumping back as the cold water splashed against my skin. I quickly got out, standing in front of the mirror as I waited. I had a couple light hickeys from where Hyunjin had been sucking my neck.

They should be easy enough to cover, but it gave me butterflies. After a few minutes I cautiously ran my hand under the water, I was satisfied with the temperature so I got in, letting the warm water trickle over my skin. I tilted my neck back, allowing it to pour onto my head and wet my hair.

I sighed at the feeling, reaching for my strawberries and cream body wash, it was my favourite. Strawberries are in fact my favourite fruit so it made sense.

I scrubbed my body until I was thoroughly covered with soap suds. I then stepped back into the shower and allowed the soap to wash off my body. I decided to wash my hair, picking up my strawberry and guava shampoo and squirting some into the palm of my hand.

I began to scrub my scalp, rubbing it with my fingertips until it was covered in shampoo. I tested it by forming a Mohawk on my head. I chuckled to myself, satisfied with the consistency before rinsing it out. I then picked up my matching strawberry and guava conditioner.

I poured some into my hand and massaged it into my hair, not too much. I then rinsed it out until my hair was smooth and not too slippery.

Once I was finally done I stepped out of the shower, wrapping my body in a towel as I grabbed my blowdryer from underneath the sink. I began to blow dry my hair, combing it as I did so it wouldn't get knotty.

I finally finished drying and styling my hair, so I began with my makeup. I wanted to wait to put the dress on in case I got any makeup on it.

I picked up my favourite concealer, covering my under eyes and I was about to conceal my freckles but I hesitated, deciding I wanted to show them off tonight.

I blended the concealer out, simply picking up some eyeshadow and following the natural crease of my eye. I smiled to myself, applying a lip stain and pursing my lips to blend it. I then followed it up with a clear lip gloss. I decided my makeup was good, so I walked towards my bed where I had previously placed the Prada bags.

I hadn't actually seen what Hyunjin had gotten me yet so I was excited to say the least. I carefully took the tissue paper out of the bag, unwrapping a small parcel. Inside was a beautiful black silk dress. A dress? I didn't know he would like me in a dress. Personally I like dresses but I'm always too nervous to wear them. But something about Hyunjin made me feel comfortable.

I then turned my attention to the other bag, pulling out a shoe box and a handbag? Geez how much money does this man have.

I admired the handbag for a moment, feeling the smooth velvet material. I just couldn't wrap my head around the beauty of all these clothes. I loved clothes myself, and I aspire to be a fashion designer, which is what I'm currently in college studying for.

I picked up the shoe box, sitting it down on my lap as I carefully lifted the lid gasping at the contents. It was a pair of some adorable black heels, they were so gorgeous it took my breath away.